PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ тнє муѕтєяу єgg ∂αу¢αяє

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456789

Jøltz's AvatarJøltz
Can I get the Daisy Sentret for ZC?
Forum Avatar of Socanus by Lemingue!
BLEP
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
Joltz Of course! Send a trade! Sorry for being inactive! I'll try to get to y'all!
@RenCringe Your egg has hatched!

Surprise

You hatched a Garden Squirtle!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
oH MY GOD I LOVE HER SENDING PAYMENT RIGHT AWAY
@lovelybabylulu I'm 100% sure you NEVER sent me a trade. If you are going to keep incessantly poking other people just because they got what YOU wanted, you will not be able to order from this shop again. Thank you, have a nice day.
@Fennekava, @Sheepoid, @Pockychu All of you are accepted, I'm so sorry about the delayed response!
@fangraixiii Yes! I finally found you! Though you didn't create the idea, you helped start the trend, so I thought it would be neat to give you guys a shout out! I love your art <3
@Bonnie678 You can use Gimp, MS Paint, Paint 3D, and Fresh Paint! Those are pre-installed on your computer!
fangraixiii's Avatarfangraixiii
That’s fair! And thanks so much! Your art is super cute too! o: Also just to clarify since you didn’t say specifically, but was our order accepted as well? If not that’s fine, theres no rush or anything, we just wanted to know if we should send half payment! ^^
they/them pronouns please! Avatar by me!
Thank you and I'm so sorry for leaving that out! You are accepted c:, you guys can send payment when you are ready!
fangraixiii's Avatarfangraixiii
No worries! We just wanted to make sure! We’ll send payment now! ^^
loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu

QUOTE originally posted by merinqüe

@lovelybabylulu I'm 100% sure you NEVER sent me a trade. If you are going to keep incessantly poking other people just because they got what YOU wanted, you will not be able to order from this shop again. Thank you, have a nice day.
Oh so i have to send a trade
Avatar is a pokeheroes suicune plushie All are made by Mataamoja. green hair suicune by puppercakes

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page