PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐾 The Fox's Den 🐾 (Eevee Hunt)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

KottonxTail's AvatarKottonxTail

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

Kotton Hunt Me A Pair: Username: monca2014 Pokémon: Pansear Minimum Compatibility: 94%+ Payment: 3 Medium ground gems Urgency of the pair: Take your time. Kotton Hunt Me A Pair: Username: monca2014 Pokémon: Sableye Minimum Compatibility: 94% Payment: 3 Medium ground gems Urgency of the pair:
Sure thing, Also if you want you can use what i sent you in the message for one of those pairs. All up to you :) Ill start looking in the morning eading to bed soonish
/) /) ( . .) c(")(") ♡♡♡♡♡♡
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014

QUOTE originally posted by KottonxTail

Kotton Hunt Me A Pair: Username: monca2014 Pokémon: Pansear Minimum Compatibility: 94%+ Payment: 3 Medium ground gems Urgency of the pair: Take your time. Kotton Hunt Me A Pair: Username: monca2014 Pokémon: Sableye Minimum Compatibility: 94% Payment: 3 Medium ground gems Urgency of the pair:
Sure thing, Also if you want you can use what i sent you in the message for one of those pairs. All up to you :) Ill start looking in the morning eading to bed soonish
Can be for Sableye pair.

QUOTE originally posted by KottonxTail

Can be for Sableye pair.
Sure things :) ill do the math in the morning and update the first page with your order and payment :)
Metanoiiaa's AvatarMetanoiiaa
Hello! Can i buy your impyre and vampire gliscor pairs for 130gp?
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ May I please swap my Fire &/or Fairy gems for all of your Fighting gems? Works out to 12 med & 1 small.
× 339
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Avacyn
OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
Hey Kotton! Kotton They're In Love: Username: OverTheMoon Pokémon: Phastix Payment: 30 gp (pm's deal) Could I also buy your Skull Fossil for 100 gp?

QUOTE originally posted by Metanoiiaa

Hello! Can i buy your impyre and vampire gliscor pairs for 130gp?
You sure can, although its only gonna be 120gp ill send over the trades

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello~ May I please swap my Fire &/or Fairy gems for all of your Fighting gems? Works out to 12 med & 1 small.
You sure can, Ill send over the trades. Edit: Ill take fairy seeing i have alot of fire as is.

QUOTE originally posted by OverTheMoon

Hey Kotton! Kotton They're In Love: Username: OverTheMoon Pokémon: Phastix Payment: 30 gp (pm's deal) Could I also buy your Skull Fossil for 100 gp?
Sure can, Ill send over the trades.

Update

I been busy stocking parts of my store along with making some breeding pairs, I still have a few things closed as of right now. I plan to open a dex service soon. But I keep getting side tracked. I wanna say thank you to everyone who has ordered thus far, and for everyone baring with me so far.

Order Complete

@monca2014 I have your pairs but full on trades. in total for both pairs its gonna be 4 medium gems and 5 small gems.
willg8686's Avatarwillg8686
How Much Is SHIny Growlitte? Im Paying In GP
Check My Fields Pokemon Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Team Sprite By Me YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmPUl7S9rJRBpx_2SC4FwA

QUOTE originally posted by willg8686

How Much Is SHIny Growlitte? Im Paying In GP
its a 5,120EHP egg so its gonna be 150 in gp

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page