PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 545556

Galaxy Lion's AvatarGalaxy Lion

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

PF3 is no where close to completion and will not be ready by november.
will their be at least a demo? just asking out of curosity
Score: 645
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
As a bit of advice from a PF1 veteran: please don't lock signups for PFQ when PF3 happens. PF1 went through a similar "as long as it's profitable" mode like is planned for PFQ, except... the signups for PF1 were locked, preventing anyone from playing it besides the people who already were signed up. And as a result, no new players could join it and make it profitable, and people slowly jumped ship to PFQ... You can see where that went. PF1 was shutdown and account data was archived for the sake of PF1 transfer. Yeah... Leave PFQ open for signups even after it becomes the legacy version, okay? Let's not make the same mistake twice. ;P
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin

QUOTE originally posted by HullyGee

I don't believe I've seen this asked yet (lots of interesting discussion to sort through here!), but apologies if this question has been addressed previously. Is it possible that PF3's launch will affect the release of Gen 8 pokemon on PFQ? For example, if it's anticipated that PF3 will be up and ready for users by late November, not long after the SwSh release, would that mean Gen 8 pokemon would be exclusive to PF3?
I think it was mentioned that the spriting team is separate from the coding team, and since PF3 won't need any new sprites, they can still continue on with their work as usual without worry.
My first shiny!
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by UNDYNEgeno

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

PF3 is no where close to completion and will not be ready by november.
will their be at least a demo? just asking out of curosity
When it reaches the point of it, Niet will open it up to testing by players. No, we don't know when that is.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
We've heard your feedback and are taking it into consideration. This thread will be locked for now, while we workshop ideas. The reboot will be undergoing significant changes in plans thanks to all your feedback. This means the information presented in this thread is subject to change - any answers given should not be considered 100% truth at this stage (example: transfer requiring Dex entries - this has been "not true" for longer than it was "true", but people are still thinking it's true - not to be funny but please keep yourselves informed of updates before complaining :p) We'll get back to you when we have an updated course of action planned. This will in turn to be open to another round of feedback. Thank you for your help and understanding!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page