PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Levi’s Art Lab! [ФРЭИ]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 1234

LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh

Levi’s Art Lab!

Welcome to my lab! Not the fanciest school around but a place for some practice!
  • Tab
  • Tab

QUOTE originally posted by Rules

Be Nice! If YOU!!! think your art for an assignment isn’t good you can redo it! Find your art style! Don’t try to copy someone else! Please don’t steal another persons art! It is theirs and they decide what to do with it!
Humans And Anthr/Furry

Human & Anthro/Furry Classes

Human Headshots: Busts: Waisties: Full body: Hands: All Of the above: LeviTehLillipup Antro/Furry Headshots: Busts: Waisties: Full body: Hands: All of the above:
Pokémon

Pokémon Classes

Objects Red: Green: Blue: All of them: Flying Pokemon Red: Orange: Yellow: Green: Blue: All of Them: Bipedal Red: Orange: Yellow: Green: Blue: All of them: Legless Red: Orange: Green: All of them: Quadruped Red: Orange: Yellow: Green: Blue: All of them: Fish Red: Orange: Green: Blue: All of them: Im the master of all things pokemon: LeviTehLillipup
Forms

Forms

QUOTE originally posted by Teacher

Levi! I know art and want to teach! Username: Pokémon or Human: What Part (Red, Blue, green): Proof: Would you teach beginners Intermediate or Pros:

QUOTE originally posted by Student

Levi! I wanna know art! Username: Pokémon or human: What Part: How good are your skills(beginner intermediate pro): Any Proof or are you new to art:
coded by water | header & hr | free to use
HIATUS
Levi! I wanna know art! Username: BlueAssassin247 Pokémon or human: Can I do both? If nort, then humans What Part: All How good are your skills(beginner intermediate pro): Probably intermediate Any Proof or are you new to art:

You get to look at my messy sketches now >:)

LF: Deltas | H: GP/CR Dexes PFP by FennekOoba Type Race: 33
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Let’s start with human headshots! Maybe this character

Thicc image

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Levi! I wanna know art! Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokémon or human: Pokemon What Part: dunno how to say this... full bidepal? How good are your skills(beginner intermediate pro): I'd say intermediate. Any Proof or are you new to art: I can edit this after I get a example sorted. And I use a app to draw, so keep that in mind!
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Let’s start with headshots~ I also use a drawing app so that’s fine! Could I get a headshot of charmander?
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Levi! I wanna know art! Username: Sheepoid Pokémon or human: Pokemon What Part: gimme all the bird type Pokemon (full flying type woot) How good are your skills(beginner intermediate pro): Intermediate I think¿ Any Proof or are you new to art:

my recent attempt at bird

A new lil adopt shop! Wiggly icon scribbled by me :D
× 128 / melm
I'm very forgetful so if I don't reply to your thread in 2 days then I probably forgot to subscribe. Feel free to send me a PM if I forget, thank you :)))
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Looks good! That birb is adorable, let’s get a headshot of Pidgey
Bird up!
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Looks nice! Pikipek headshot?
Yep I hope you don't mind me doing them in my derpy style ahahah Lmk if you want more like regular Pokemon style

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page