PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 333435

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"So that won't work.. try Vine Whip!" Snivy listens, and two long vines come speeding towards the Sentret.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
Echo landed in the next town over, It stretching it's wings as Roxy got off it, letting out her Torracat and Zeraora, They stretched as Echo was returned "Hmm...Let's go get a bite to eat!" Roxy said to her Pokemon, They nodded as Roxy went to some place to fill up, Roxy then looked around the town for a bit
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
The rodent used Quick Attack to get close, bashing heads with the grass type and grunting from the impact. Its tail was planted on the ground, pushing itself forward.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Despite being pushed back, Snivy had kept her bearings. "Keep it up, Tackle!" Being fueled with hope, she had lunged forward.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
The gym leader winced as his Pokemon fell back to the floor, fainted. He sighed harshly, pulling out his poke ball and returning it before smirking as he whipped his other hand out, throwing out the poke ball that, evidently, held a Litleo as it came out charging. "Ember then Work Up!"
After getting a bite to eat, Roxy looked at Denki and Flare, Looking away as she went to a nearby tree to sit down and plan her team for the gym in this town, "I think you'll be my last pokemon.." Roxy said to Denki before pulling out all her Pokeballs "I can't use Zipp...He's Rock type...Echo could be good to use, So i can Use Echo, Denki...and..I guess either Aquarai or Mizu...Since flare is fire type he can get wiped out in mere seconds.." Roxy explained to her Zeraora and Torracat, They nodded as Roxy put the other pokeballs away, "Let's go try and face the gym now" Roxy said, Standing up and walked to the gym, peering inside with her Pokemon, She carefully stepped in and looked around "Hello?" She asked, hoping for a response

Pages: 123··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page