PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930313233

tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Definetly not small, but in the eyes of Kiki, despite him being over half her height, he was. Most of the Pokemon she dealt with were much taller than she herself was. "Well, I'm gonna assume you've got a trainer. Can you help me lead you back to them? How about you point to where they were last?"
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
He smiled, chattering aimlessly and pointing towards the very angry Aggron. They had come from the same direction, after all. And... she didn't look too happy with someone holding Plug like that.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Roxy sighed and walked into the Gym with Denki and Flare out for now
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Harriet, upon seeing the Aggron, immediately shrunk back into the shadows, Lia and Libra already waiting in the dark. He just watched, trying to keep him and his Pokémon out of danger.
Profile pic made by me <3
(Toffee???)
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Kiki sat the Pokemon back down, and smiled toward the Aggron. "Hey there, sorry about all of this. Big misunderstanding. Me and Trix here are used to people catching us by surprise and stuff." Trix huffed. She wasn't too fond of all this.
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Harriet watched, his eyes skimming the area. He most likely couldn’t get out of there without being noticed, so he stayed where he was, his breathing shallow. Libra and Lia stood still behind him, awaiting his command.
The Aggron glared at her, stepping forward and bending down to quietly speak to the Galvantula. Her own voice wasn't loud enough to be heard as the bug squeaked happily at her, chatting. She then gave the two humans the side eye.
(And once more, bump)
Roxy went into the Gym, Her eyes looking around inside the Building

Pages: 123··· 2627282930313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page