PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 333435

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
The Stantler huffed, glaring at the human and lowering its antlers.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Roxy Looked over, Her torracat ready to attack too, Hissing a bit "Calm Down boy!" Roxy said, Going down on her knee and pet her torracat to calm it
Roxy Sighed and stood up "Should we continue on to the town?" Roxy asked, Looking at them, taking out her portable pc and looked through it before putting it away
The Stantler huffed, charging forward antlers-first at the two. The orbs seemed to be glowing...
Roxy sighed once more "I don't want to hurt you, but..." Roxy said, fixing her hat "I have no choice, Flare, Use Flame Charge!" Roxy said, Flare jumping up and used flame charge at the Stantler
Shinobu's AvatarShinobu
Lanesra was taking a stroll, taking in the sights around her. Beside her was her starter mon, Hyacinth. The regal grass snake slithered gracefully, almost blending in with the grass. The young girl stopped and noticed Logan. She focused on her for a second, before confirming that it was the former champion.
Care to pay a visit to my Joint Shop? ~Joint Trade Shop~ --- ~Icon is by Gordeen! They're really talented and I love their art! 💘
The Stantler turned, meeting Torracat's face with its hooves as it kicked out. It was clearly territorial.
Roxy sighed, taking out her portable pc, Not wanting a super long battle so she switched fletchinder out for another pokemon, Sending out a...Zeraora! "Alright, Denki, You ready for this?" Roxy asked the zeraora, It nodding "Now, Use Plasma Fists!" Roxy said, Denki eyed the Stantler and used plasma fists on it, "Zera..." Denki said softly, Flare standing back up from the kick and went over to Roxy (Introducing Denki into the rp)
The Stantler's eyes widened, trying to kick at the thunder cat. Unfortunately, it missed and was knocked out, lying on the ground. Faintly, its antlers glowed.
Roxy went over to the stantler and picked it up, bringing it into the woods, Denki and Flare following, Roxy set the stantler down on some grass and used a potion on it, leaving some oran berries and pokepuffs before turning around with Denki and Flare and went back to the others

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page