PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Xe nodded. "Illnesses are fascinating. They highlight our weaknesses and how easily we could be crushed, along with the developments of both them and us. Medicine has evolved, but can't catch up. And plagues caused many of today's events." They turned the page, and Plug laying on their feet now, the giant spider being tired.
Roxy continued to train with her torracat, Giving it a gummi that fire types liked whenever it did well
Hello From My Favorites!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
"Hey.. where'd everyone go??" Said a very confused Darcy, seeing that there was at least one person who had walked away. Kaylee, still groggy, was trying to blink the sleep out of her eyes.
Mercury gave a halfhearted wave and pat down on her other side. She may not like people, but surely they wouldn't destroy reading... right?
Roxy soon came back, petting her torracat and sat down, resting now before they started off again
Logan saw a low level Pokémon go by but didn’t care to battle it
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 57 — 4,277 / 10,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
Sandy shook her head. "No thanks. I don't like reading about sickness and stuff. Magearna seems to though! They're really interested in learning about all sorts of things about humans... maybe it has something to do with their programing." The girl just shrugged, before looking over at Darcy. Magearna was quiet the whole interaction, though they nodded when Sandy made her last comment about Magearna.
icon made by mataamoja, mega gardevoir sprite from the smogon sprite project forum post where the sprite was finished
Roxy's torracat went over to the others, sniffing them a bit "Torra!" It said with a smile
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Giving off a annoyed sigh, Maria thought she might as well go back home. But then a mysterious sound came from a area nearby. "Hey, what's that?" ((I want a wild encounter set up from Skylarin. If you don't mind, or course!))
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
They shrugged. "Your loss." She finished the paragraph soon after that, flipping the page and humming in admiration. Xe loved this book. Suddenly, a Stantler cam out from a tree, startling Maria. It glared at her and scraped its hoof against the ground, seemingly ready to attack. (I will literally NEVER mind doing stuff like this-)

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page