PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
((welp, I've returned~)) After a long walk to the city, Maria, who was watching from outside, had went inside the Gym, partially nervous. "Uh.. I kinda want to challenge you. Is that ok?"
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Brandie turned away from the healing machine concealed in the back wall. For staff use only, of course. He shot a grin. "Sure! Do you have any gym badges from other regions?"

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
PlushieDeer's AvatarPlushieDeer
Micky stretched, rocking back onto her heels, beaming. "Finally! The doc cleared me to start our journey!" Sammy, her ever loyal Shuppet, nodded his agreement. "And, because the whole gang wanted to come along, we get to start with a whole team of six! This way you aren't carrying all the weight." She teased, and Sammy smiled. "Just you wait, buddy! We're going to be the best ghost type gym leader and crew this world has ever seen!" The Shuppet did a little midair flip, clearly excited. "Why don't we stop by the Pokemon Center first? I wanna make sure we're stacked up on Pokeballs and stuff so we can make plenty more spooky friends!" Hefting her messenger bag over her shoulder, Micky and Sammy made their way from the house they'd grown up together in (located, luckily, about 20 yards from a cemetary), and started off on their journey.
~"I am your God, Long May I Reign, Eat of My Fruits"~ *Icon by me*
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Nope! No other badges here. Just a regular fight, thanks." Maria turned to her grass companion. "Alright, you're up!" Snivy walks forward and brushes herself down. Hawlucha is just watching with a confused look on his face.
He smirked and flicked hair out of his face, tossing out a pokeball. "Sentret, You're up!" The brown Pokemon hopped around, ready for battle. Micky's first stop, although a terrible gym to challenge as their first, would have to be Enlia town. The old streets and cracked pavement seemed to show no life, but shuffling could always be heard as Purrloin eyes and Sableye gems glinted in the dim light. The air seemed to be cast in a heavy gray-purple shroud... smells like home.
PlushieDeer's AvatarPlushieDeer
Micky, unlike most in this situation, was absolutely delighted at the atmosphere. "Wow! This place sure is cool!" Sammy bobbed his head in agreeement. "Maybe there's some Pokémon here willing to train with us! I don't think we're *quite* strong enough to challenge the gym yet... but we can still go check it out!" And off the two went in search of the gym.
Once her pokemon were healed Roxy's Torracat next to her, Denki standing with her arms crossed, Roxy stretching "We should get something to eat..." She said to the cat pokemon, them nodding
Mercury shrugged her jacket off a bit, getting out Ploom and returning her other mons before hopping on. "You should head to Morliah next. The water gym is there." She climped up her Pokemon with a bit of help, gesturing fiward to head off. "Flurra Forest."
Roxy nods a little and stretches a bit more, "We are gonna stop to eat then head to the next town and to the next gym!" Roxy said with a grin, Her pokemon nodded in agreement
The dusty old building had faded purple paint adorning its edges, stone steps carving a path and littered with cracks. A dull, faded sign with a broken wooden pole that leafy the board hanging to the side read "Miria, the Haunter of Dreams" and had a purple cross carved beneath it with ragged purple and red paint filling it in with a random array of switching.

Pages: 123··· 3132333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page