PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 29303132333435

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
It grunted and held up its arms to block, taking quite a bit of damage before taking advantage of the close quarters with a "Disarming Voice!"

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Noivern grumbled as it took the Hit, But Seeming to be alright, "This should help us, Okay, Attract!" Roxy called to the Bat pokemon, it Let out it's cry and Used Attract (Echo is female)
It blinked in confusion for a second before shaking its head. Apparently, judging by the grin on the leader's face, it was also female. "Hyper Voice!" It let out an earsplitting howl at the other.
Echo tanked the hit, By the way Roxy was calm and not worried seem to show that Echo was a Tanky pokemon, Being able to take full hits and Still battle "Now, Use Brick Break again!" Echo Cried out as it used the Fighting type move, Landing a Critical hit (Of course i can always edit if I can't say if it's moves are criticals or not, just let me know if Editing it is needed and i will edit it)
(As long as you don't abuse it, it should be fine) It groaned as it hit the ground, getting called back to its ball. Brandie, with gritted teeth, flashed one more grin. "Alright then Ursaring, it's all up to you! Play Rough!" The bear came out swinging with the fairy type move.
Roxy grumbled, Noivern got hit "Alright, Seeing as this is a Three on Three, this is his last Pokemon, So, Noivern, use Focus Blast" Roxy said, The Noivern Focused and Used the move, Despite it Being Tanky it seemed to Be at low health, It likely able to be fainted with a good hit
He grinned. "Ursaring is my strongest pokemon! Dodge and use Slash!" It sidestepped the low-accuracy attack, going in for a critical hit with the boosted chance move.
Noivern Cried as it Fainted, Roxy Returned it and then Looked down at Flare, It Nodding and Stood up, Stretching as it Yowled and Jumped Forward "Now, You Ready to see the power a Trainer and her Partner Pokemon Have!?" She asked with a Grin "Use Flame Charge!" Roxy said as her Torracat Yowled again and used the Fire type Move, Charging at the Ursaring in a Zig-Zag Way, it in flames and it Rammed into the Bear pokemon
It grunted. "Use Shadow Claw!" The ghost attack slammed into the ground where it last saw Torracat before swinging up and around the bear Pokemon in an arc.
Torracat's Speed was Crazy fast. After getting the Hit it's speed rose and it got hit by the Shadow claw a bit, But Flare seemed to be a Bit more Tough than it Looks as it went back to Roxy, Standing infront of her "Now Use Double kick!" Flare nodded as it again took off, It's Speed even higher now as it Ran around the Back of Ursaring and Kicked it twice, Jumping away after it kicked twice

Pages: 123··· 29303132333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page