PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 333435

"Hey, Flare, don't you think serperior would love it in this big Clearing?" She asked her torracat, it nodding "Too bad i can only carry 6 pokemon at once, right?" She asked, Torracat nodding again
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Xe shrugged before reaching into xir own shadow do pull out xir Darkrai by the arm. "I mean, that rule is bullshit. You only need to follow it for the gym challenge, and at every PC, change you registered team. But here, they're super strict about rules. If you really want, I can show you to Graff Town and we can find Professor Spruce's lab. He has a PC there." Schatz grumbled a bit before patting his trainer on the head. Xe looked up. Looks like there was a Pokemon training nearby.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
"It's fine, i carefully picked my pokemon, besides i have a portable pc but i need to pick it up at a pokemon center, do you know where the nearest one is?" She asked
Xe quirked a brow. "... I literally just said where it was and that I could show you." Xe sighed. Whatever. Xe walked past her, heading into the forest before looking back to see if the other was following. "You coming or what?"
"R-Right!" She said, Walking over, Torracat trailing behind her
They continued walking through the forest until they came across another trainer and her Hawlucha. Mercury silently walked behind her before tapping her shoulder. "Are you lost." Was said in a flat tone.
She stopped and looked over, Walking over after looking for a few minutes
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Huh? Nah, I live here! I'm Mariah! Oh, since somebody's here, I might as well ask if you know where any Everstones are? Y'see, I want my Pokemon to grow strong yet stay unevolved...." Mariah gives a sad look at Snivy's pokèball, remembering what she just did.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Xe shrugged. Xe hadn't been here for two years, so the other probably moved here recently. "We're on our way to Graff Town. The professor might have a spare everstone. This is Schatz, and yes, he's a Darkrai." Xe was glad xe at least got a gasp out of the other. It was just... creepy when people didn't react, since most people xe met did. "You can come with, I guess. If you live here, why didn't you go there before?"
Roxy just stood there as her Torracat sat next to her,looking up at her

Pages: 1234··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page