PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

World Trainer RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 313233

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Here we are, in a region not known to most, the Dienibris Region. Explore this world, beat those gyms, make friends, battle, and catch Pokemon! There's possibilities aplenty here, and we hope you enjoy your stay! Dienibris Map (I made this about a year ago, and have been editing it since to make it a great place!) Feel free to sign up here.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Mercury stretched, bones popping as xe did, after Ploom released xir. Schatz, who had been sitting on his head, also leaped down. They were back to their homeland after their travels in Kalos, and unlike Sinnoh, they didn't plan on visiting their old 'home'. Instead, they landed eight in n the middle of the woods, in the same clearing where xe found Schatz's egg.
Roxy was flying around in the sky on her noivern, Her Torracat holding on while sitting infront of her, Roxy keeping him up, "Noivern, Find the nearest clearing to land, Alright?" She said to it "Noivern!" it cried
Xe looked up in the sky to see a Noivern coming their way before shrugging. Did it want something? There was nothing in the clearing but grass. Schatz dove into xir shadow, ready to surprise and pounce if the Flying Type tried to hurt xir. Ploom had moved slightly closer to act as a buffer.
The noivern Landed, Roxy getting off once it fully did and helped her torracat down "Thank you, Noivern.." She said to it softly before petting it and returned it to it's Great ball
Mercury waved a hand, returning Ploom to his great ball as well, before sticking it out to shake. "Hey. I'm Mercury. You don't look like you're from around here, so welcome to Dienibris, I guess. 'The region of the Dark Day.' With xir other hand, xe gestured to the cloudy sky, barely and sun peeking through.
She shook their hand "I'm roxy, And yeah, I come here after traveling different regions, and this is flare...or torracat" She said, Petting torracat "Torra.."
Xe nodded. "This is Schatz." They didn't point anywhere, and there appeared to be no other Pokemon in the field. The Darkrai himself was silently snickering, not moving within xir shadow. "Nice to meet you, probably." She bent down to scratch behind the Torracat's ear, since that was where Plug liked getting scratched after he had evolved.
"Anyways, I want to battle the gyms, and enter the league!" She said with a smile "Torracat!" Flare said happily "With flare and my other pokemon's help that is!"
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Alright you two! Keep up your training! We need to get strong enough to fight that Gym Leader!" Mariah was instructing her Pokemon to help each other train so they could try and take on the Pokemon League, starting with the first gym. Sne-voi!
You better be prepared for this!
Lu..cha......
Don't tell me it's this again.....
With that, the Snivy emitted a Solar Beam burst that seemed to part through the clouds! "What was that?! I never knew you could do that... at least THAT strong!" Mariah returns her grass type to its pokèball in a confused state, hoping nobody noticed. ((I'm really bad with logic, don't judge me. That, and I've just got back from a shopping trip. I'm so tired from it.))
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page