PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Come from away

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Pikabolt's AvatarPikabolt
Seraph regained consciousness with a groan, peeling open her eyes to find herself lying on a sandy beach. Surrounded by the wreckage of the cruise ship. “Oh, this is just GREAT.” The Frosdour grumbled. “Take a vacation, they said. It’ll do you some good to experience the world outside of Pokémon Haven, they said. Well, that’s the LAST time I listen to my friends over my gut!”
Avatar sprite by Game Freak(c) Please stop by the Evolution Field (first field) to help level up the Pokémon there if you have the time. Of course if you want to do more please do. Any help is appreciated :D

Pokémon Haven Badge Case

Beginner Badge:
Hmm, what's this? It seems as though someone has left a notebook partially underneath the badge case...
PerilsPride's AvatarPerilsPride
Yuriah noticed the canine and padded over, making sure she was ok. She felt responsible for these pokemon, being the one of the fully evolved pokemon and one of the oldest. "Are you ok? Do you think you're injured?" She asked Seraph. Asmodeus wasn't having much luck with his little search and he was kind of worried about that kid that had wandered off.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber made a fire out of the wood "ima cross off the fire part n8w since we made a f7re"amber said as she cr8ssedpassed a part out on the quest
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare:
“I’m okay. I’m not hurt.” Seraph answered. “What happened? One minute everything was just fine, and the next I’m waking up on a beach surrounded by the broken ship!”
PerilsPride's AvatarPerilsPride
Yuriah gave a nod to Amber, looking down at Seraph. "I'm assuming we got caught up in some sort of storm during the night. We don't really know ourselves" she hummed.
“That makes sense...” Seraph nodded. “Do you think we could salvage anything from the wreckage? Supplies, flares, maybe radios even...anything to let people know what happened to us or wh-where we are?” A thought occurred to her then. “DO we even know where we are?”
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber nomed on some berry she found

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page