PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Come from away

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Making this for PerilsPride No one new what had happened until they woke up. All of the passengers aboard the ship had made it some how, but maybe it would have been better if they had sunk along with their vessel. They woke up to the frigid waves washing over their bodies, the first to bolt up was followed by many others. Where were they? This certainly didn't look like their destination, more like something out of a travel guide which in most cases would be rather nice but here, it only fouled whatever mood they had. But they knew they needed to do something, and quick. Night was already nearing and they hadn't talked yet. All they knew is that they wanted to survive long enough for some sort of help to arrive. So basically, the main idea of this is a castaway theme. A group of pokemon on a cruise got shipwrecked on some weird island and they're just trying to like live. I hope this peaks your interest and I hope this isn't terrible! Rules: - All G rated RP rules as well as PFQ rules still apply.
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 57 — 4,277 / 10,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"wha-what happened?"amber said trying to get up "m-my head hur-hurts"
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare:
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Amber opened her eyes widely in confusion What? the Vulcatty wondered. What am I doing here?. She looked around, seeing if it was only her who was confused. There were other Pokemon on her ship she was on. “Oh, I’m on a boat, right?” Amber thought.
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 33 — 417 / 4,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Freya was very uneasy of what happened. "Ah! What happened?! Just do the melody...you'll be fine then." She quietly mumbles a tune that gets her feeling a lot better.
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
PerilsPride's AvatarPerilsPride
Asmodeus let out a little whine as he raised his head, gingerly rubbing his face against his arms to get the sand away from his eyes. What happened? All he remembered was leading below deck to munch on some berries with everyone else the the next thing he was on some beach. He looked around, glancing as each one of the pokemon that lay scattered around him. Yuriah was already up, padding around in a skittish manner. She noticed everyone was waking up and hurriedly made her way over to the younger pokemon. "Are you all ok?" Her voice gently but panicked.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber finally got up "this is not where we are suppose to be i think"amber said wiPeipeing the dust off her eyes
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
( (I suppose you mean me, since Freya's 7?)) "Oh, I'm f-HEY! What the heck?!" A small piece of driftwood is lodged in her leg.
Smoke was looking around for his sun glasses, he hadn’t noticed the other Pokémon around.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"night is almos here. we should make a fire and some shelter"amber said to everyone when she fould some ink in a jar not smashed with some paper quest list:make a fire and shelter before dark
PerilsPride's AvatarPerilsPride
Yuriah was quick to nod before turning her attention towards the youngest's leg. "Then gather some wood. We have plenty of fire types including myself here to help up with the task of making the fire" she said, settling down in the sand and gingerly working on getting the little driftwood out. Asmodeus nodded and got up, taking another look around. "Our best bet would be a cave, at least for tonight. But we should first get off the beach, the tides will be coming in soon. Luckily, the wind is the coldest part about this place" he grumbled the last part.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page