PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Everstone Daycare- Actual Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 107108109

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Seeing trust in this Ralts that just randomly came up to her, the Snireep just fluffed her fur up (to make sure they didn't get shocked) and curled up next to her. She wasn't asleep, just drowsy as of now. Her light faded a tiny bit, but was overall still glowing.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
(Wow I was gone long XD)
| Cotton | Daycare | Nursery | Cotton woke up and started to wonder how long it had been since she fell asleep... She looked around and poked Avagon and Echo, then looked down where the egg should have been and saw it was gone! In a few seconds she paniced and started to look around in fear, there were a million thoughts in her head like,: 'Where is it?', 'How did it escape?', and 'is it hurt?' Then she looked on Echo's tail and saw that it hatched and was now hugging Echo's tail. | Echo | Daycare | Nursery | Annoyed by being woken up so early, with a rude tone she said: "Whats your problem Cotton?? Oh wow! It hatched and now its on my tail! hahaha" | Avagon | Daycare | Nursery | Also annoyed, she said with the same tone: "I don't really care! This is my only resting time!" And went back to sleep.
Come visit us at our shop. Come have a look at my journal? And come check out this gym! This shop too! And dont forget this shop Avatar by crazyMissdream in their shop My crazy shop. Click them
Painted94's AvatarPainted94
Sharon seemed very snug next to the electric type, didn't shock much if you didn't move too much. Plus of course the wool was just as soft as a cloud and who could resist that. She seemed content with being in the fluffy dreamland she was going to escape too and sleeped away the nap. Only to eventually awaken in a groggy tone, rubbing her hidden eyes and yawning in a squeaky childish way. The comfort was amazing and warm that she almost wanted to go right back to sleep.

Pages: 123··· 107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page