PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Everstone Daycare- Actual Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 100101102

Cobalt bolted over to Cosmic, nudging the Cosmog worriedly. He tossed Cosmic onto his back before running out of the room. He arrived in the room where he'd been before, laying Cosmic down before running over to his Egg. "You OK?" he asked, concerned. The Egg, of course, didn't say anything, but it did lean towards him. Cobalt sighed in relief, figuring that the commotion mustn't have reached this room, as he nuzzled the Egg before heading back to keep an eye on Cosmic.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
cosmic soon woke up angry at cor wanting to faint cor ( like in the pokemon games)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
"You're awake!" Cobalt said, relieved.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
(Hah a level 2 Cosmog vs. Level 80 Shadow Mewtwo I need popcorn-) Henry groaned, awkwardly rubbing Plug's head. He was not good with children. Well, children-children. His coworkers were his big adult children, except they could swear and drink and arguably drive.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
FariyFlare's AvatarFariyFlare
"Can you guys try not to cause a commotion in here?" Phantom asked them feeling a fight was about to start any second, "That is, if you don't want what happen down stairs to happen again?"
(I know this may be breaking a rule, but I have something to aske since it been a while since someone posted.
click me)
(I am!)
[YAY! )
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
((No, it's alright!))
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Henry's eye twitched as he glared up at the ceiling to the room where Phantom was, twirling his hatchet. Cor sighed. 'I believe your sister will be fine. She needs rest.'

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 100101102

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page