PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Everstone Daycare- Actual Roleplay

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 282930

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
It was a quiet day in the daycare. The place had just opened and Pokemon were coming over to check the bright building out. Some of these included a Manaphy, Shiny Eevee, Snivy and a Popplio. Each made there way inside and found places to relax in their own way. A blonde haired girl looked over to see the Pokemon arriving. "Well, looks like we have visitors!"
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Henry looked around the room. It was, well... bright. Plug was on his head looking at everything curiously. Henry walked up to the blond before slamming down a note that read: "Hello. I'm Henry and this is Plug. We're here to stay for a while."
A blue haired girl noticed the arrival of the two Pokemon and went over to them. "Oh, hi! You're more then welcome to stay here. I'm Sasha! If there's anything you need or need help with, just end let me know! Those steps over there head to the rest areas and playroom, while that door leads you to the dining area and outside." Her face lights up upon hearing herself say rest area. "Oh yeah! I know you've just got in and all, but can you try looking for Alie for me? She's just a Snivy if you struggle with looking. I'm heading to look myself, hopefully I'll see you around!" With that, she leaves to look for Alie.
EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
Cherry looks around at her surroundings, nervous, but she was curious at the same time. The albino eevee was confused on what to do
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 3/8/19 15 days ago
  • Advertisements
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Art Shop
  • Random Thing
Lv. 50 — 5,477 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 18 — 284 / 1,027
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 81 — 12,835 / 19,927
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Lv. 43 — 472 / 7,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
A brunette haired lady made her way over to the Eevee, knowing it seemed uneasy for some reason. "Oh, hey. Are you lost or something? I can take you inside of you'd like. Oh, I'm Jasmine, before I forget!"
EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
Cherry looked up at Jasmine, frozen in fear at getting attention
"Huh? Hey, why so afraid? This place is so Pokemon in need of rest or shelter can have it! In fact, Trixie! Come here, will you?" A Shiny Eevee makes her way to the Albino one and looks at it with a reassuring glance. "I wouldn't be afraid. Jasmine here saved a Manaphy once, so you're in good hands if I say so myself!"
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Henry shrugged and turned to walk to the outside, checking to make sure the Snivy was following. They came outside and he plopped against the building. He pulled out a book from his sack and began reading, waving Plug away to play with Alie. He nervously approached her and whispered a hello.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
a klefki was outside hiding in a Bush not knowing where she was
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare:
Alie never noticed either of the Pokemon(Hey, Joltik are small!) so just made her way to the rest areas and simply threw herself down onto the cushions. With the starry wallpaper(since the stars on there glow in the dark) and dim lighting, she couldn't love this place any more then she did already. "Ah.... why do I never seem to keep awake in here for less then thirty seconds....? I can barely figure that out...." She buried herself under the quilts that were provided and waited for the comfort she knowed and loved to kick in, which eventually did. Sooner or later, she was in a deep sleep and nothing would wake her until she simply felt like it. ------------------- Kiki was eating but noticed Spark hiding in the bushes so used her water to glide outside and over to her. "*giggling* Hi there!" , was said with food still in her mouth.

Pages: 123··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page