PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lf Artwork for my ocs 2

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 252627

POLL: Who is the the most liked oc of mine.

Total votes: 33

You must be logged in to vote.

Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
i need artwork for these ocs of mine since they are mostly once you will meet now or seen. My birthday is oct 12 and i hope for great art of each character. I will wait until the artwork that I requested are done so no rush. if i did request pm me
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

my main human ocs

this was sprited by me in the pixelart website a few months ago and now i want to see what they will look like now.

more info

more detailed and a gif.
BSARabbitry's AvatarBSARabbitry
Do you have anything specific in mind or do you mind if I just work up some stuff? I'm not the greatest at humans yet but I need practice lol you can check my work at https://www.instagram.com/bsarsartdumpandcommissions/ hopefully it lets you see that lol
Avatar Kieran the Tyrantrum reminds you that I support the police! #BackTheBlue
By TLCander!
#AllLivesMatter #EveryoneCreatedEqual God called us to love all and hate nobody~ Currently hoarding all male
All-time Fave, Charizard!
Also All-Time Fave, Tyrantrum!
Final All-Time Fave, Noivern!
Officially MORE than casual; send as you see them!
XD001
Lugia!
Made by me; free to use!
Also made by me! Check out my Icon Shop!
you can draw then as animal likes cats, dogs with the color and hair styles. They are a team of 12 because it special to me.
Are any of them specific animals or would you like me to randomize :D also are they like jinkas/cosplay (humans with animal costumes) or are they like 100% animals? It might take a bit to do them all as I'm about 6 hours behind server time (right now it's 1:35 PM for me) and I don't generally get in from chores until this time. PM me and we'll discuss cheap prices and poses :)
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
I have an art shop here that you can request the commision of them and Ill do it! I can do either animals or people, im just better at animals :D Art Shop
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ My Art Shop
albert- blue, water user frank- red, fire user yessie- pink, ice user ivan- green, grass user cristal- purple, rock user robert- yellow, electric user alex- gray, flying user benjamin- brown, normal user nathan- orange, uses blast brian- yellow-orange, uses light pokeelite5- navy blue, uses royal powers. pokegirl5- magenta, uses heart this is the info about my 12 ocs that are part of my hero ocs.
the original picture show only ten but the second show twelve so two more are added if you can add them.
bump
Working on the first 2 now! Took me a bit to decide who would be what sorries!

Pages: 123··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page