PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 161718

“ hello “ she said smiling
Painted94's AvatarPainted94
Vio was unaware of the pokemon following behind him thus far. He had only glimpsed back once after all so soon as he was down the ladder and into the cave the first thing he did was look back up to the ladder. There is where he noticed the Arcanine climbing down which didn't shock him or offput him really, he wasn't a skittish person. With that he waved to them and gave a toothy smile. "Awesome someone else to meet n greet, so hi there!" He was enthusiastic and entirely seemed different for the average teen let alone a charmander what with many sporting a shy and or hot headded attitude. "So what's your name? I've been giving out mine all day i'd like to know someone's." He chuckled with a huge bright glow from his tail much more luminating the room than it previously would be at any point. Still nothing like a lighthouse just a huge embery flame of blue.
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
Very awkwardly, given her four legged physique, Sköll tries to climb down the ladder without losing her grip. She misses the last few rungs and impacts to the floor, only barely keeping herself from toppling over. She straightened herself up and greeted him. "Hello. I'm Sköll. I'm guessing you're new as well?" Snox staggers a little. "Whatcha doing?" She squeaks out before she does a strange little spinning dance to keep her balance.
Vio watched on as they came down the ladder, the slip noted but he didn't seem to laugh just watch. Then once touching the ground and speaking in a reply to him he perked up and went to give them a conversation worth holding. "I mean yeah i am kinda new, I was told i needed some help with dimming the flame on my tail or like atleast controlling it. Like i guess it means i'm healthy but i don't wanna go burning stuff everywhere!" He decided to relay his issue, he didn't want to scare off any pokemon but they were a fire type like himself so maybe they'd understand or help figure it out.
Sköll's eyes glanced at his tail; there was no judgement as she stared at the curling fire. It was pretty and she found herself slightly mesmerized by it. She tore her eyes away, not wanting to be rude. She personally didn't have a flaming appendage, but if he was asking for help, maybe it was similar to controlling fire breath. "Not sure if I'll be able to help, but I can try. Can you keep a hold on the fire in your breath?"
Sam was sleeping in a tree now
The mention of his control over breath types of fire had him puzzled only to then try it out himself. Surprisingly as he started to breath a flame and hold it in his mouth all that came instead of fire was his smokescreen by accident. It bellowed from his nostrils and the sides of his mouth giving a light orange hue where it started from but growing thicker, blacker, darker being that they were in a cave the smoke didn't have anywhere else to travel too so it just kinda began rising up. He stopped and watched the smolder roll as he hiccuped once then watched it make the room darker around them. Well there's the problem, he doesn't seem to have a good sense of how much is too much to put out and was making so much fire that he litterually over encumbered himself and used too much force. What could be said next was a small cough before he waved away the smoke from his face.
Sköll coughed and quickly covered her snout with her tail to block the heaviest of the smokescreen. "Gassy, much?" she teased, hoping he realized the playful tone past the wheezing of smoke in her lungs.

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page