PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 141516

(May I join?)
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
(Ya need to submit a character here first.)

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
(Okay)
Krow yawned, fluttering in his room as he settled down for the night, Plug nestling in Gallant's sheets while his brother was outside the room. Sammy groaned as he flopped against his bed while Animus hummed, listening to music through her earbuds. The day was winding down.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Dyronyx had already called his other kids (Oh forgot 2 say that Dyro adopted Misty and Suki but they eventually got caught) outside and got their respective items they used when settling in for the night, and since Dyro is smart enough he could cater to each need separately. Misty got a air mattress with a plug socket in "DON'T ASK HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE))and real soft quilts/pillows, Suki got a plain ol' sleeping bag since she's all rugged at heart, and Lily and Dyro shared a tent. Because hey, that doesn't disturb the area plus it's small. Dyro got a air mattress as well, and Lily got her custom made bed. ((waiting for uno more post before they all bunk down properly))
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Trix walked through her ring, and into the Foundation Daycare. Another place she could milk people into money, or maybe actually make a friend for once. She took a seat underneath a tree, and began to sift through a small pile of gold coins.
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Gallant jerked up at the new energy, looking out the window with a cautious look. He held his egg in his arms, peering around through the darkness with sharp eyes as they landed on the other. "Hm..." (Also I'm at school so I might just stop responding suddenly-)
Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here?
//don't worry about it, i am too, so there's no worries. :) The fusion didn't even seem to notice the glare, and so her attention was not on this person. Instead, she was inspecting a gold nugget between two of her fingers with a grin. Trix had just robbed a trainer's back pocket for it, which she was very proud of.
The Gallade tilted his head, briefly closing his eyes before teleporting in front of her, looking down with the egg to his chest. "Are you ok? ... lost?"
Trix let out a slight gasp, as the Gallade has certainly surprised her. Her head quickly twisted to look over him. "I'm fine. I just came by here because it was... a daycare? I was just being chased by a trainer, and this is where my hoop brought me." She picked it up, and pointed at it with her finger. "See? Hoop."

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page