PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 141516

The Absol and Noivern dove into the food, Karma grabbed some meat and rice, while Alex grabbed a selection of food, while being careful not to touch the fruit Animus was devouring.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Any time she caught Alex or Suki giving her fruit a glance, she turned to them and snarled savagely. She tossed a few oranges and blueberries onto an empty space of the vegetable plate. Not as good. Krow had fluttered on the table, and, like any civilized bird, smashed his beak into his nearly raw meat. Sammy stared on in boredom.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Dyronyx began speaking after he noticed how Suki and Misty seemed a bit bored. "Well, can I at least ask how my trial is going? I've been waiting quite a long time and I still haven't heard anything about it."
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Animus turned to face him, still guarding her fruit. "You've only been waiting a few hours, and during that time, one of your two, also shared, charges got sick. However," she popped in a strawberry, tearing the leaves off, "you followed the instructions my son gave you and helped her get better. Overall, you seem to be best with either a single charge or a large group, not anything in between." She decided to be not completely greedy and floated over mangoes, pineapple slices, and blueberries over to the other plates. "Don't be so impatient, man. I know what I'm doing."
"I was only asking. So I guess that means it went well, hm?" Misty lets out a pleased sigh after finishing her rice. "That was really good. Any chance you can try making noodles sometime?" Suki gives a slightly annoyed sigh as Animus mentioned 'one of your two' and thinks she forgot she was there. But why complain after they had a good time a few minutes earlier?
(Actually I forgot Misty tbh-) Sammy popped the last bit of food into his mouth before standing up and walking back to his room, giving a simple wave as he left. Krow snorted and finished eating before hopping over to rest in the living room. Animus wanted to get up, but nooooo, she had to be 'a good host, Mom'. Blegh. Plug was nestled in her neck ruff.
Misty sighs with a 'Ok, you didn't respond but that's fine' tone to it and looked over at Dyronyx. "Hey, can we leave the table yet? I'm getting a little bored here." The Sudowoodo looks over at her. "If you mean you AND Suki, then go ahead. Me and Lily can stay here, since I don't want her getting hurt again." Misty and Suki leave while Dyronyx decides to leave her be until she brings up a conversation, as she seemed a bit off as of now.
Animus drummed her fingers against the table as Gallant finished his plate, standing up and stretching as her son teleported his dishes away. She groaned and walked back into the hallway, jumping down the ladder that lead to the cavern. Gallant narrowed his eyes, sighed, and turned to Dyronyx and Lily. "Is there anything else you needed or..?"
"Oh, not really. I just thought you seemed a little off, considering how I saw you having a good time with Suki earlier. Come to think of it, there actually is something. I know I've seen the rest areas already, but is there a separate place that we rest for the night? Or is it just the areas?"
The Gallade tilted his head. "Uh. I haven't really talked to Goodra yet, but no. We have the outdoor area and the cavern area, which is where all our registered mons (and the wild ones) sleep. Since, well, a lot of Pokemon don't like sleeping in caves or outside." He shrugged and gave a peace sign as his mother's friend often did, walking out.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page