PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 141516

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Suki noticed Animus asking what she was doing so looked back in return. "Huh? Oh, just playing the Switch my owner gave me. Don't have much, but I do have this one game with, like, games on it? Why do I always forget the name.... oh yeah, super something party? I can't recall it..." She stops speaking and meekly passes a Joy-Con to the Hypno. "Er...wanna play?" Dyronyx gave a annoyed look at Gallus. "I'd prefer you call Lily by her name, not as my kid. I prefer formal things, I'll have you know." But in Lily's head, she had faked passing out and was going to trick these pokemon by leaping up and running off in anger that she would've been left alone randomly. But all this talk of this massive area was.. stopping her? Maybe she was in too deep of a test she couldn't pull herself out? So for now, she had no choice but to feel herself be put outside and be "ditched" temporarily.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
"Hell yeah I wanna play. Never played this one before. I recognize that guy. I played a game with him and some off colored shaymin with superspeed. It was fun." Animus took the joy-con and flashed a sharp smile at Suki. Well, all of her smiles look sharp, but this was nice at the same time. But it was distracted a bit, cuz where was Krow? Gallant rolled his eyes after his companion had turned away to put Lily down. He could hear her thoughts from where he stood, but evidently, Plug could not, since he started heading towards a tree and chirruping. He got a squeaky response from a baby feral spinarak, one who came often to the yard since Gallant helped her mother. They went over to Lily and decided to practice webweaving from a distance. And by that, I mean instead of just going up to the bush they practiced on, they decided that the grass type's head would be more comfy. He decided to watch them from atop a tree, so he climbed one and looked over to see what Dyronyx was doing.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
"Hah! You're SO on! We got a TV anywhere so we can go big screen? I think it's best since I practically RULE this Sound Stage mode! If not, we'll do something else." Suki had never felt this great since, well, ever! ((can't really sort a reply for Dyronyx's story right now, I can't really understand what you mean by what you writ."
Animus jerked a hand behind them and picked up the remote that was lying on the couch, despite there being no visible TV. She levitated the remote over to a hidden button which, after being pushed by the remote, opened up a section of wall that revealed a TV. "Yeah, my friend is an Alakazam and I know a Rotom, so they helped me set this up. Nice, right? It's hidden so noone can accidentally break it. You wanna set it up while I get some drinks? Whaddya want?" Sammy, meanwhile, had woken up and grabbed his banjo before shiftily looking side to side before slinking down the hall to head deeper into their partially subterranian daycare. He waved grumily to Misty, seeing as she was so absorbed in her game she wouldn't respond, and quiet is his favorite kind of person. (Basically, Gallant is on a tree and is watching Plug and a Spinarak play with what they think is an unconcious Lily. Up to you what Dyronyx is doing.)
"Eh, I'm fine, thanks! I'll last long enough. I'll get the stuff set up!" ((sorry about a short reply, I'm about to play my new irl game.))
(I forgot to subscribe to the RP, sorry!) Alex saw a sign that says Foundation Daycare. "Yep, this is it!" Alex said, looking at the Daycare with excitement. The Absol and Noivern went inside the daycare and saw a bell on the counter. Alex rang the bell while Karma sat down on one of the chairs on the side.
Animus shrugged and got up to quickly grab a water bottle and a bag of salt and vinegar chips. She put them on the side opposite of Suki, because salt and slime didn't seem like a good idea. Meanwhile, Krow hopped forward on the counter to greet Alex and Karma. "Hello. Might I ask what I can help you with? Are you here to stay or just rest?"
"Hello! We would like to stay at your daycare, me and my friend Karma would like to have a room for two, please!" Alex said to Krow, he turned to Karma who was resting on the chair. "Hey, Karma! Someone's here!" Karma got up from the chair and slowly got to the counter. "About time..." He grumbled under his breath. He stood next to Alex and listened to the Honchkrow on the counter.
"Well, come right this way then." He went through the doorway behind the counter and lead them to a hallway which went left and right. "To the left is our kitchen and sleeping areas, one of which is also our yard. We will go that way first to figure out which sleeping are is better suited for you. I assume you know about the sleeping areas? Actually, one moment." Krow then faced the way they came from and let out a loud CAW! which startled his companions. In the living room, Animus muttered quietly under her breath something like 'about time, damnit.' (If you haven't, I would recommend going back to see how the story has progressed so far for context.)
A determined spark in Suki's eye symbolized a passionate spirit, just waiting to be worn off by playing games. "So, you ready? Or am I just gonna do this myself?" Meanwhile, Dyronyx saw what Plug and his friend were doing and have a fairly annoyed look at the two. "Excuse me, but I don't think you should play around on her. She's only asleep, so don't get any ideas, alright?" He made sure to sound serious to the duo.

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page