PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Sam saw Vio and and slipped on the roof right on top of them
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
The Hypno groaned, patting the Spinda on the head again and nudging her away a bit. "Ok, ok. Charmander, you gotta sleep in the cave so nothing gets lit on fire. You, tiny deer. You can sleep outside." She jerked a thumb behind her, grumbling and fluffing her ruff with her hand.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
Snox backs away from the new pokemon closer to the garden area. Sköll, who had been on her way to the garden with Snox, stops when the new pokemon show up. "Do I need to head to the cave as well?" She asks when the Charmander was told to sleep in the cave.
She looked her up and down before shrugging, turning around and walking to the outside sleeping area. "Eh. You don't got an open flame. Unless you have some fire hairball problem, outside's fine. You can sleep downstairs if you want, I guess."
Painted94's AvatarPainted94
After being crashed into and basically smushed by someone falling ontop of him he shook his head and sat up where the tail flame flickered just ever so slightly close to the floor. Thankfully with the Hypno gently nudging him out or kinda more like pushing but it wasn't rough handed, the potential case for a fire was extinguished as one could put it. Confused but still brave hearted he stood up and brushed dust off himself and then looked around outside. "What cave? I don-wait wait i think. Is that it over there?" He asked pointing to it, he didn't seem shy at all speaking his thoughts. He still hasn't left though and that flaming tail was just a bit too close for comfort as he pointed out. Only to then remember the pokemon on the floor that fell on him, offering a hand to lift them. "Hey need a lift?" He didn't wanna be rude after all.
She shook her head. "No, that leads to where I sleep sometimes. Tiny cave. The big one's down that ladder." She pointed towards it. "Not a lot to light up there."
“ sorry “ said the shaymin
Painted94's AvatarPainted94
Vio looked directly at the shaymin then shrugged and laughed it off. "I'm fine really! Been nice meeting you. Uhhh well like i said to them my name's Vio if ya ever need help!" Well making friends was a check if he could try but then again they were a grass type weren't they? Still now he had to go do what the caretaker's talking about seeing as he wasn't trying to be a trouble maker, just more that accidents follow him. Soon as he was told it was down a ladder he seemed puzzled but shrugged it off. The mention of the smaller home being the Hypno's own was atleast helpful. He went over to the ladder and as he started to go down he waved back at the shaymin. Turning back around to decent into supposedly the cave for a night's rest. He wasn't sure on the details of course since he did just show up. The blue fire hue still flickering in sight as he went.
“ ok “ she smiled and went into the woods to find some berries
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
Snox padded into the garden with the Shaymin. "Hello!" She waved to them excited. Sköll decided Snox would be ok alone for the night and that she wasn't going to let the small Charmander sleep alone in the cave. She slowly followed into the cave after Vio, trying not to startle him.

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page