PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
(Bump, yet again)

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
A large Arcanine approaches the Daycare. On her back is a tiny Spinda, almost buried under all the fluff. As she enters the building, her eyes carefully scan around the room, a nervous twitch in her tail. Her sight falls on the Hypno and she slowly steps towards her.
She cocked a brow and gave a lazy wave at the two. "Welcome to the Foundation Daycare. Ya need help?" The psychic type stretched her arm up as Plug skittered down the hall.
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
The Arcanine, lacking hands to wave, dipped her head to the side in an odd attempt at a greeting. "We're here to register..... There was a third coming with us but he got side tracked and said he'd come by later." She explained and gave a side glance to the bug type down the hall. The Spinda on her back crawls up to sit forward and look over the larger Pokémon's head. She waves excitedly.
She shifted on her feet and nodded. "Aight. Names and approximate ages, please? We have a cavern sleeping area to my right and a garden sleeping area behind me."

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page