PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
After an old retired champion died, she left her daycare, on the outskirts of Celestic town, to the hands of her Pokemon, who now use it to watch over other pokemon in Sinnoh who need a place to stay. We welcome all to the Foundation Daycare! Sign up here!

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Another day, another nothing happening. At all. It's just so boring! Sammy just wants to do something, but nothing has changed since 4 months ago when he- wait. What's that thing in the distance? He leans forward on his chair placed in front of the daycare and squints. Are- are those pokemon?
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Three distant shapes appear in the distance; a green blur, a purpley oval, and a brown and white one with a smaller green Mark on top. ???: "Ugh, when'll we get there?! I'm losing my mind here." ???: "Yeah, I'm with Sukes. How much longer, Dyro?" Dyronyx:"Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't have patience! If only you were like Lily here!" ???: "Don't call me Sukes! I'm called Suki for a reason! And also, Lily-" Dyronyx: "Please remain silent. Just because you are stronger then I am doesn't mean you're in charge." ???(in head): "Haha, now who's the one being bossed around?" ((note to Skylarin, the first ??? is Suki while the second one is Misty. And the reason Lily hasn't spoke yet is because she's asleep.))
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Yep, those were voices. And they weren't human-speak, which means those were pokemon. It was rare to get any pokemon without trainers going this way. Celestic Town was rather underpopulated compared to what he's heard the rest of the region is like. Were they lost? He ran over to the wooden fence, hopped over it, and started yelling. "Hey! Who are ya?"
Suki, being more mature then her annoying sibling, stepped up to speak to the Bannete. "Well, I'm Suki. And those are Misty, Dyronyx and Lily." The two introduce themselves formally while Suki watches on at the fact she's watched by a ghost type. Something just seemed off about them! ((I'm going offline for the night, feel free to get a reply sorted though!))
"Yeah. Now that pleasantries are outta the way, what are ya doin here. You're about to cross inta private property here!" He spat out the word 'pleasantries' like the foul thing he found it to be. Sammy wouldn't lie, he knew he got angry easily. He just doesn't care. Like, at all. Why were these strangers here, and what did they want. Watching the events unfold above them, hidden by the leaves, Krow facepalmed(winged) at the lack of tact. They looked like teenagers, for heaven's sake! But he still wanted to see how this turned out.
A Noivern lands in at the Celestic Town Pokemon Centre carrying a Absol. "Alright, almost there!" The Noivern said, taking a map out of the Sinnoh region. "We just need to walk through this route and we'll be at the Daycare!" The Noivern pointed at the path above the town. "Come on, Karma!" Karma just slowly followed his happy-go-lucky friend. "Well, this Daycare better be good Alex, I don't want it ending up like when we went to Alola." Karma grumbled. He could still remember being attacked by a Tauros while they were in the daycare. Karma could see the Daycare in the distance. "So this is it, huh?"
Misty could tell when something was going to happen, so she gave a 'Think you can sort this out?', look to Dyronyx, so he spoke up. "Well, we actually came to get registered for this place, but myself as a caretaker. I have proof here. Suki, the satchel please!" She passed a grey pouch to the Sudowoodo who took out four sheets of paperwork who he handed to the Bannete, each with their in for on. And Suki actually noticed Krow in the bushes but never said anything. Being called a spy would be bad for her reputation, due to the fact back in Kalos she was unwillingly roped into a Pokemon gang and her trainer was always mad of why she was home late at night.
Sammy looked over the paperwork. While he was doing so, he considered his options. These weren't like most of the pokemon they took care of. They weren't feral, and they actually wanted to stay. It was allowed, obviously, but rarely happened. On the one hand, he could lie, and say this was the wrong place. But if Animus found out (which she always does, and Krow would tell her anyway, ugh) he might get kicked out. On the other, he could already see a big winged shape land a bit away from their position. "Looks good, I guess. C'mon. I'll take you too see the boss. Goodra, I assume ya know Krow?" Krow took that as his cue to fly down to Sammy's right, startling a couple of the pokemon with his landing. He already knew the Goodra saw him, as she had put herself between him and the others. Discreet to most, but you pick up on a few things in the mafia. "Remember, Boss is with her son. Don't worry, Sammy will give you a tour. After that, you can meet her. I will go say hello to our other guests and see what they are here for as well." With that, he took flight in the direction of the duo.
"W-what?! I don't know this Krow you're talking about! There was just a figure in the Bush and I looked at it! And also, I'm called Suki. *sniff*". Lily had finally came to her senses and couldn't tell where she was. "D-dyro? Where are we? And why is there a Bannete here?" "I wouldn't worry. We're in good hands here." "Or paws, wings, or any notable appendages for that matter!" "Yes, thank you Misty." Suki began emitting a large amount of goo in a worried state. Just because she looked at that Honchkrow doesn't mean she did anything wrong!

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page