PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
After an old retired champion died, she left her daycare, on the outskirts of Celestic town, to the hands of her Pokemon, who now use it to watch over other pokemon in Sinnoh who need a place to stay. We welcome all to the Foundation Daycare! RP Link Other RP Signup I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: Pokemon Species: , (gender) Pokemon Name: , (sex orientation) Appearance: Age: (years), (baby/teen/adult etc.) Other: Moveset (Optional):

Rules and Guidelines

1. Swearing IS allowed, but no 18+ things. You WILL be banned. 2. Up to three pokemon can be dropped off (four if you request for one of them to be a caretaker, but selection will be strict for that and may be turned down. Don't let this discourage you, try!) 3. In regards to the last rule, minor OCs are allowed. Like boyfriends, parents, etc. that don't actually affect the daycare. Maybe just phone calls or occasionally stopping by, but nothing too big. 4. No legendaries. Mythicals are fine. 5. If you find any errors, please tell me. This is my first time doing this and I want to improve in any way!

Current Pokemon

Caretakers

Animus

Username: Skylarin Pokemon Species: Hypno, female Pokemon Name: Animus, demisex Appearance: Tall Hypno with blue eyes and a knife strapped to her waist. Age: 27 (young adult) Other: Runs the Foundation Daycare. Is afraid of Bugs and bug types. Knows sign language and Latin. Loves shitty puns. Has two brothers and sons. Changes between being hyper and lazy constantly. She's like that cool aunt you either have or wish you had. Moveset: Ice punch, Wake up Slap, Hypnosis, Psychic.

Krow

Username: Skylarin Pokemon Species: Honchkrow, male Pokemon Name: Krow, straight Appearance: Average-sized honchkrow, but has longer white marks under his eyes. Knows 4 PokeMafia bosses, all of whom owe him favors. Age: 39 (adult) Other: Helps run the Foundation Daycare. Is fine with not being in charge. Understands sign language. Moveset: Steel Wing, Pluck, Foul Play, Night Slash.

Sammy

Username: Skylarin Pokemon Species: Banette, male Pokemon Name: Sammy, gay (in relationship) Appearance: Darkly colored Banette with a pale zipper. Age: 56 (young adult) Other: He lived... somewhere, and showed up one day saying that he would be living at the daycare with nothing but a banjo and anger issues. He wasn't doing anything bad aside from snarky comments, so he just... stays there and helps sometimes. He is always listening to music, can play any instrument, and tends to smoke. Is learning sign language. Suspiciously good at burning and burying things.

Gallant

Pokemon Species: Gallade, male Pokemon Name: Gallant, Bi Appearance: Normal Gallade, but wears a silver Arceus ring necklace. Age: 17, teen Other: Animus' first, biological son. Travels a lot, and loves his family. Has a Gothita friend in Kalos, where he goes often. Knows Kalosinian/French, Latin, and sign language. Moveset (Optional): Draining Kiss Psycho Cut Leaf Blade Teleport

Kris

Say hello to Kris! Pokemon Species: Zangoose/Seviper fusion, (male) Pokemon Name: Kris, (N/A) Appearance: Age: Literally just born, b a b y Other: Nope. Moveset (Optional): Iron Tail Swagger Scratch Leer

Dyronyx

Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Sudowoodo, male. Pokemon Name: Dyronyx, straight. Appearance: A Sudowoodo with an Altaria-like scarf around his branches- like an evergreen tree covered in snow! Age: 62, elderly. Other: He's practically Lily's parent since he found her egg, or whatever. Moveset (Optional): Mimic, Fake Tears, Rock Throw, Slam.

Veris

Username: Levi Pokemon Species: Zoroark , Male Pokemon Name: Verus, gay Appearance: Age: ?, ? Moveset (Optional): Age: ?, ?

Peaches

Username: SerenaandPeach Pokemon Species: Goodra , female Pokemon Name: Peaches , Demi Appearance: A Shiny Goodra who carries a baby carrier on her back. Other than that, she has a sliver locket that's shaped like a heart, a gift from her mother . Age: 35 , Adult Other: Peaches has trust issues when it comes to others. Unless she knows they won't try anything, she barely trusts anyone, besides Lucas. Moveset (Optional): Dragon Pulse Rain Dance Draco Meteor Sludge Bomb

Registered

Plug

Username: Skylarin Pokemon Species: Joltik, male Pokemon Name: Plug, N/A Appearance: Normal Joltik, but with purple eyes and claws. Age: 4 (child) Other: On the way back from shopping, Animus found an egg, which she brought home. Plug now lives at the daycare with his adopted mother. Understands sign language. Can't read. Misses his big bro when he's away. Moveset: Thunderbolt, Spider Web, Rock Climb

Reo

Pokemon Species: Kelolu (Riolu+Keldeo) Male Pokemon Name: Reo, Straight (Not interested) Appearance: Adding soon, mostly done Age: 15, teen Moveset (Optional): Me first Secret sword Aura Sphere Hydro pump

Username: CrystalXGlaceon Pokemon Species: Absol, Male Pokemon Name: Karma, Gay Appearance: A Absol with green eyes wearing a Focus Sash Age: 18, teen Other: Karma is very grumpy and prefers to be alone, but deep down he is very shy. He will open up to someone once he gets to know them. Moveset (Optional): Detect, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance

Alex

Username: CrystalXGlaceon Pokemon Species: Noivern, Male Pokemon Name: Alex, Bisexual Appearance: A shiny Noivern with headphones Age: 18, Teen Other: He lives with Karma, Alex is always looking at the bright side of things, he loves listening to music. Moveset (Optional): Boomburst, Fly, Acrobatics, Dragon Pulse

Lily

Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Snivy, female. Pokemon Name: Lily, straight. Appearance: Just a Snivy. Simple as! Age: 6, young child. Other: Damn this girl is meek! That's just another word for shy. She's almost always sleeping. Moveset (Optional): Absorb, Tackle, Fake Tears (learnt it from Dyronyx.)

Misty

Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Sylveon, female. Pokemon Name: Misty, straight. Appearance: A Sylveon with a shiny Espeon's coloration and also has a 3DS that "her old owner gave her". The things she does with it are unknown. Age: 13, teenager. Other: The reason there's a Sylveon in Sinnoh is her Kalosian trainer was on vacation and left her here. Moveset (Optional): Misty Terrian, Fairy Wind, Tackle, Growl.

Suki

Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Goodra , Female Pokemon Name: Suki, straight. Appearance: A shiny Goodra with a peach pink bow and scarf. She also dons black headphones. Age: 15, teen. Other: If anything, she listens to music 24/7. Moveset (Optional): Rain Dance, Power Whip, Dragon Tail, Bide.

Sobby

Username: Levi Pokemon Species :Sobble/Keldeo, Male Pokemon Name: Sobby, straight Appearance: Resolute Age: ???, ??? Moveset (Optional): Secret Sword Bubble beam

Lucas

Username: SerenaandPeach Pokemon Species: Riolu , Male Pokemon Name: Lucas , Straight Appearance: A melan Riolu that's wearing a Choice Band on his head and a navy blue hoodie. Age: 11 , Child Other: Lucas was taken in by Peaches at a young age. He trusts her the most, and stays around in her sight. Moveset (Optional): Power-Up Punch Counter Protect Agility

Mirage

Username: Mijumarulover1 Pokémon Species: Mewtwo, male Pokémon Name: Mirage, asexual Appearance: Mirage looks a lot like a normal Mewtwo, but he has a speaker on his stomach Age: 12, teen Other: Mirage wears a purple bandana as a little scarf. Also, he's around 5.4 or 5.5 inches. Moveset (Optional): Roar Flash (a flash of light) Psychic Aura Sphere

Sapphire

I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: Pufferface Pokemon Species: Dragonair Rapidash fusion (with a splash of mew DNA), female Pokemon Name: Sapphire, pansexual, but generally prefers those that identify as male Appearance: Age: 18, teen Other: created in a lab, mew DNA was used to make the opposing types fuse together, only manifests itself in magnifying the ability to use small amounts of psychic energy to move/use things like pencils (more for ease of plot line than anything else) Moveset (Optional): Flamethrower Dragon Pulse Stomp Agility

Trix

Username: toffeebean Hoopa/Darkrai, Gender Unknown, but identifies as Female Trix, Pansexual Appearance: 17, Teen Other: She is very sneaky, and likes to creep up behind others and steal their belongings. However, once you get to know her, she's actually pretty kind. Moveset (Optional): Move 1: Hyperspace Fury Move 2: Destiny Bond Move 3: Hypnosis Move 4: Dream Eater

Wendy & Peyton

Username: Geminial Pokémon: Whimsicott, Lilligant (both female) Names: Wendy (pansexual), Peyton (homosexual) Appearance: Very small Whimsicott with thinner-than-usual fluff, average-sized Lilligant but with a smaller-than-usual flower Ages: 14 (teen), 14 (teen) Other: They were hatched together, raised together, and are inseperable Movesets: TBD

Sköll

Username: Rainquail Species: Arcanine Gender: Female Name: Sköll [pronounced sc-al, like scald without the d] Orientation: Lesbian, interested but not actively looking Appearance: Sköll is muscular with a heavy set frame and has a dark pelt. Her fur is thick and long, some parts are unable to grow back due to scarring, mostly on her muzzle, haunches, and tail. Her ears are tattered. Age: Exact age is not known, she seems to be close to middle aged for her species, but looks a good bit older due to past stress. Other: She was bred and raised as a fighter however suffered abuse during her training as a pup. She was placed in the care of a rehabilitation centre after maiming multiple trainers. Although she is far calmer now and refrains from being too rough while play fighting, she still has issues with sudden sounds and sudden fast movements. She likes having her fur brushed and groomed by friends. Spends her time caring for berry plants and smaller Pokémon. Regularly adopts young Pokémon. Vegetarian by choice.

Gyjes

Username:Rainquail Species: Sylveon Gender: Male Name: Gyjes [pronounced gid-jes] Orientation: Bisexual Appearance: Short and chunky with very bright and vibrant colours. Eyes are an unusual brown colour. Age: Young adult Other: His trainer raised him from an egg in the hope of evolving an Umbreon. When he evolved into a Sylveon, Gyjes was met with anger and was later abandoned.

Snox Boops

Username: Rainquail Species: Spinda Gender: Female Name: Snox Boops Orientation: Straight Appearance: Brown with tan around one eye, on her tail, and a heart shape on her left paw Age: late teens Other: Loves to be around other Pokémon Plays pranks but rarely pulls them off due to her lack of dexterity.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Hey quick question, do you accept fusions?
HIATUS
We accept most kinds of pokemon, hybrids included! Just no more than two, because it would probably complicate things for me.
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Pokemon Species: Kelolu (Riolu+Keldeo, don’t think that really counts as legendary, more for appearance than strength) Male Pokemon Name: Reo, Straight (Not interested Appearance:Adding soon, mostly done Age: 15, teen Other:no Moveset (Optional):Me first Secret sword Aura Sphere Hydro pump
I guess that's accepted! I'll assume you want to be registered.
I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: CrystalXGlaceon Pokemon Species: Absol, Male Pokemon Name: Karma, Gay Appearance: A Absol with green eyes wearing a Focus Sash Age: 18, teen Other: Karma is very grumpy and prefers to be alone, but deep down he is very shy. He will open up to someone once he gets to know them. Moveset (Optional): Detect, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: CrystalXGlaceon Pokemon Species: Noivern, Male Pokemon Name: Alex, Bisexual Appearance: A shiny Noivern with headphones Age: 18, Teen Other: He lives with Karma, Alex is always looking at the bright side of things, he loves listening to music. Moveset (Optional): Boomburst, Fly, Acrobatics, Dragon Pulse
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
I see I've inspired you to make a rp of your own! I'll join you for definite.

Regular Pokemon

I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Snivy, female. Pokemon Name: Lily, straight. Appearance: Just a Snivy. Simple as! Age: 6, young child. Other: Damn this girl is meek! That's just another word for shy. Moveset (Optional): Absorb, Tackle, Fake Tears(learnt it from Dyronyx.).

Perhaps a caretaker too?

I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Sudowoodo, male. Pokemon Name: Dyronyx, straight. Appearance: A Sudowoodo with a Altaria-like scarf around his branches- like a evergreen tree covered in snow! Age: 62, elderly. Other: He's practically Lily's parent since he found her egg, or whatever. Moveset (Optional): Mimic, Fake Tears, Rock Throw, Slam.
Editing for two extra Pokemon!

Regular Pokemon #2

I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Goodra , Female Pokemon Name: Suki, straight. Appearance: A shiny Goodra with a peach pink bow and scarf. She also dons black headphones. Age: 15, teen. Other: If anything, she listens to music 24/7. Moveset (Optional): Rain Dance, Power Whip, Dragon Tail, Bide.

Regular Pokemon #3

I would like to drop off a Pokemon! Username: SnivyQueen15 Pokemon Species: Sylveon, female. Pokemon Name: Misty , straight. Appearance: A Sylveon with a shiny Espeon's coloration and also has a 3DS that "her old owner gave her". The things she does with it are unknown. Age: 13, teenager. Other: The reason there's a Sylveon in Sinnoh is her Kalosian trainer was on vacation and left her here. Moveset (Optional): Misty Terrian, Fairy Wind, Tackle, Growl.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
All accepted! Also, yes, you did!
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Hey, I think you forgot to add Lily in the registered list.
She's third up.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page