PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Lilligant and Joltik Fanclub

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

The Lilligant and Joltik Fanclub

Name: Serena Nature: Quirky, sometimes Rash Type: Status: Probably drawing OCs
Hi! Whether you misclicked, came here for no reason, or are just one of my friends, welcome to my journal! Im real glad you're here! This place is to mostly track my Shinies, Albinos and Melans, OCs, and other stuff! More about me is below!
callie gif: nintendo credits
icon made by mataamoja, mega gardevoir sprite from the smogon sprite project forum post where the sprite was finished

About Me!

Name: Maggie Nature: Jolly Type: Status: Inking stuff up

More About me!

IRL name: Meghan, though please stick with Serena/Peach Age: 13 Birthday: 8/30 Gender: Female Status: Taken Fandoms: Pokemon, Splatoon, Kirby, Super Mario, Undertale/Deltarune, FNaF, DDLC Interest: Drawing, writing, playing piano, roleplaying

Faovrites!

POKEMON FAVORITES! Favorite Pokemon: Lilligant, Joltik, Sylveon, Banette, Audino, Gardevoir, Celebi, Cosmog Favorite Region: Hoenn/Alola Favorite Type: // OTHER FAVORITES! Favorite Colors: blue, purple, pink Favorite Song: Too many to count- Favorite Book: Any Harry Potter book! Favorite Game: Splatoon 2/Kirby Star Allies/SSBU/Pokemon Omega Ruby
Maggie icon made by BandanaPirate credits

Self-Hatched Shinies and Stuff

Name: Jeremy Nature: Timid Type: Status: Fluffy

Shinies

None yet!

Albinos

None yet!

Melans

None yet!

Deltas

Lv. 9 — 168 / 271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Jeremy icon by BandanaPirate credits

Hunts - Dex

Name: Michael Nature: Bold Type: Status: Sipping some iced tea

Current

Current Hunt: None. Oof

Past

Past Hunts Ralts: failed Joltik: failed

Next Planned Hunt

Next Hunt: Petilil! When?: Whenever
75 / 95 Official Grass Types
Michael icon by BandanaPirate credits
RESERVED!
RIP me. I found a Balloon Pikachu in the shelter, but I didn't have room in my party for it, and I don't feel like releasing any of my Joltik eggs. Maybe him and I will meet again...? Other than that I've had a pretty crappy morning. Wanted to go over to my girlfriend's house, couldn't because my little sister is sick, and she took the Switch too. But yeah, other than that I'm doing pretty fine. So far we're 31 eggs into the hunt, no shiny spiders yet. I really gotta start coming up with names for when I hatch one.
ALRIGHT GAMERS GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND 2 OF IN THE SHELTER: And I saw a third one. Geez, I'm actually getting kinda lucky with these shelter finds. Example:

Oh wow

And now, a really dumb OC thing
Maggie
: I eat Cheerios because they're heart healthy! And my heart has been severely damaged... John if you're out there-
Selene
: yeeeeEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! YEEEESSSSS! YEEEEESSSSS! *@ my other ocs* I GOT TWO FREE TACOS!
Selene
: Jeremy has 19 bottles of dish soap and-
Michael
: Wait, why does Jeremy have so many bottles of dish soap...?
Jeremy
: MIND YOUR BUSINESS MICHAEL!
Lavender, after a tortilla fall on top of her
: Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla!
Cocoa
: Either you buckle down and do your work or you end up at McDonalds.
Sparky
: We going to McDonalds if I don't do my work?!
Cocoa
: No!
I really have no idea what to actually post after this... Maybe make a weekly thing called "Serena's Sketch Dump?" I mean, it would be cool to show off my other pieces of art.
God this Joltik hunt is going nowhere. Why did I consider doing this with no tools again?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page