PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

An Octopus Jester's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

POLL: do you like the new theme of the journal??

Total votes: 0

You must be logged in to vote.

— Poll closes: 16/Dec/2019 00:00:00 (in 3 days)

octoren's Avataroctoren

An Octopus Jester's Journal

hello there everyone!! my name is marx, and uh, welcome to my journal!! this is honestly more or less a place for me to talk about stuff, so sit down, relax, and just look through my posts, i suppose!!
background from kirby superstar by hal labs and nintendo. sprite of marx from kirby's mass attack by hal labs and nintendo template coded by me
octoren's Avataroctoren

More About Me

name: marx age: 14 gender: female sexuality: pan status: taken ~~~ favorite pokemon: lilligant, alolan raichu, audino, leafeon, umbreon, gengar to name a few favorite types: /// favorite pokemon game: omega ruby!! it was my first game!! favorite non-pokemon games: kirby superstar, splatoon 2, ssbu favorite video game characters: marx,
from kirby superstar
fawful,
from the mario and luigi series
callie, pearl, dj octavio
from splatoon / splatoon 2
~~ i love roleplaying, writing, reading, and drawing!! and that's about it for the about me part of the journal!!
background from kirby superstar by hal labs and nintendo. sprite of marx from kirby mass attack by hal labs and nintendo template coded by me
octoren's Avataroctoren

Shinies and Stuff

shinies: ~~~ albinos: ~~~ melans: ~~~ deltas:
background from kirby superstar by hal labs and nintendo. sprite of marx from kirby's mass attack by hal labs and nintendo template coded by me
octoren's Avataroctoren

Hunts

current hunt: albino froakie!!
Bait made by ValleryP Click here
past hunts: ralts : failed joltik : failed
octoren's Avataroctoren
RESERVED!
octoren's Avataroctoren
RIP me. I found a Balloon Pikachu in the shelter, but I didn't have room in my party for it, and I don't feel like releasing any of my Joltik eggs. Maybe him and I will meet again...? Other than that I've had a pretty crappy morning. Wanted to go over to my girlfriend's house, couldn't because my little sister is sick, and she took the Switch too. But yeah, other than that I'm doing pretty fine. So far we're 31 eggs into the hunt, no shiny spiders yet. I really gotta start coming up with names for when I hatch one.
octoren's Avataroctoren
ALRIGHT GAMERS GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND 2 OF IN THE SHELTER: And I saw a third one. Geez, I'm actually getting kinda lucky with these shelter finds. Example:
octoren's Avataroctoren

Oh wow

And now, a really dumb OC thing
Maggie
: I eat Cheerios because they're heart healthy! And my heart has been severely damaged... John if you're out there-
Selene
: yeeeeEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! YEEEESSSSS! YEEEEESSSSS! *@ my other ocs* I GOT TWO FREE TACOS!
Selene
: Jeremy has 19 bottles of dish soap and-
Michael
: Wait, why does Jeremy have so many bottles of dish soap...?
Jeremy
: MIND YOUR BUSINESS MICHAEL!
Lavender, after a tortilla fall on top of her
: Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla!
Cocoa
: Either you buckle down and do your work or you end up at McDonalds.
Sparky
: We going to McDonalds if I don't do my work?!
Cocoa
: No!
octoren's Avataroctoren
I really have no idea what to actually post after this... Maybe make a weekly thing called "Serena's Sketch Dump?" I mean, it would be cool to show off my other pieces of art.
octoren's Avataroctoren
God this Joltik hunt is going nowhere. Why did I consider doing this with no tools again?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page