PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF ZC; Shinies, Boxes, and Gems UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Spensir36's AvatarSpensir36
Hellooo pokefarm, this is my first trade thread so be easy on me. xD So anyway as the title says, I am primarily looking for ZC! I would like to get some shiny charms. GP is also something I'm interested in. However, I am open to accepting other things if I like the offer. Now for what I have to offer:

Boxes

If my inventory is low, I am willing to hunt boxes!
Boxes
Cute Box
x1
Dainty Box
x0
Deluxe Box
x1
Glittery Box
x1
Gorgeous Box
x1
Hard Box
x1
Heavy Box
x1
Light Box
x2
Nifty Box
x1
Pretty Box
x1
Shiny Box
x3
Sinister Box
x7
Total: 20

Shinies

Currently hunting Druddigon! Extras are in my UFT field if you have a preference.

3 Available

Other Shinies UFT:

Albinos

None Currently

Rare items

Lucky Seal
Lustrous Orb
Mega Stone Voucher 5
Emerald event token x5

Gems

Small Medium Large
Normal 76 0 0
Fire 304 0 0
Water 8 0 0
Grass 2 0 0
Electric 29 0 0
Ice 19 0 0
Fighting 7 0 0
Poison 73 0 0
Ground 19 0 0
Flying 1 0 0
Psychic 26 0 0
Bug 34 0 0
Rock 15 0 0
Ghost 7 0 0
Dark 14 0 0
Steel 9 0 0
Dragon 87 1 0
Fairy 31 0 0
Let me know if you have any suggestions for me :)
Also I am looking to open a permanent trade thread if anyone wants to partner up for that..
Would you take 40zc for the lucky seal?
I’m sorry, that seems a bit low, I was thinking that it’s worth around 75zc.
Added some more shinies and emerald tokens!
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
75ZC for your 15 boxes?
My Shop: EvilAngel’s Service Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Items, and More!) CREDITS & STUFF Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
Works for me, I will set up trades!
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Hello! Would you take 60zc for your grisceous orb? And using a thread template always makes things look visually appealing! Take these, for example! Just make sure that you have permission to use the thread template :) Bbcode like accordions or stackboxes, which look like

this

and hold information/etc

are very useful!

:)

More Stuff!

And having pretty images (like below or having a direct link to the pokémon using the platform link or [pkmnpanel=*the letters/numbers on the end of a pokémon's link*] to show the pokémon/etc that are uft are always pretty! You can also tip them using the [tip= *tip]*thing*[/tip]. Some examples:
x7 available for trade
or
x5 available for trade
Bbcode definitely takes practice, but it can really make things look extra nice and help organize posts/etc! This page in the PFQ wiki shows you essentially everything to bbcode here. If you're looking to post an image like the larger above shiny Bayleef I have, just type the name of the special pokémon into the wiki's search bar and copy the picture's https address and then post it between a [img] and a [/img]

Box Organizer

Copy and paste this: [table] [tr] [th=6x1]Boxes[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cute Box][item=Cute Box][/tip] x[inventory=Cute Box][/td] [td][tip=Dainty Box][item=Dainty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Dainty Box][/td] [td][tip=Deluxe Box][item=Deluxe Box][/tip] x[inventory=Deluxe Box][/td] [td][tip=Glittery Box][item=Glittery Box][/tip] x[inventory=Glittery Box][/td] [td][tip=Gorgeous Box][item=Gorgeous Box][/tip] x[inventory=Gorgeous Box][/td] [td][tip=Hard Box][item=Hard Box][/tip] x[inventory=Hard Box][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Heavy Box][item=Heavy Box][/tip] x[inventory=Heavy Box][/td] [td][tip=Light Box][item=Light Box][/tip] x[inventory=Light Box][/td] [td][tip=Nifty Box][item=Nifty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Nifty Box][/td] [td][tip=Pretty Box][item=Pretty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Pretty Box][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Box][item=Shiny Box][/tip] x[inventory=Shiny Box][/td] [td][tip=Sinister Box][item=Sinister Box][/tip] x[inventory=Sinister Box][/td] [/tr] [tr] [th]Total: [math][inventory=Cute Box]+[inventory=Dainty Box]+[inventory=Deluxe Box]+[inventory=Glittery Box]+[inventory=Gorgeous Box]+[inventory=Hard Box]+[inventory=Heavy Box]+[inventory=Light Box]+[inventory=Nifty Box]+[inventory=Pretty Box]+[inventory=Shiny Box]+[inventory=Sinister Box][/math] [/th] [td=5x1][/td] [/tr] [/table] A lotta code... but it looks nice! >
Boxes
Cute Box
x5
Dainty Box
x5
Deluxe Box
x8
Glittery Box
x0
Gorgeous Box
x3
Hard Box
x4
Heavy Box
x6
Light Box
x3
Nifty Box
x3
Pretty Box
x6
Shiny Box
x6
Sinister Box
x3
Total: 52
Avatar is made by me || My Trade Shop! || In Need Of Shiny Dexes!
Previously Snakecat5551!! Type Race: 1677
Oooh thanks for those tips, I will experiment with that stuff when I have the chance :) And sure for the trade, go ahead and set it up please
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Could I offer 140 ZC for your Gardevoirite, 2 medium Fighting gems, 3 medium Psychic gems and 2 medium Dragon gems? o:
Yea that works for me, I'll start sending some trades :)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page