PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Big Sale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
Will you swap your shiny Darkrai for my shiny Registeel in my favs field?
My Shop: EvilAngel’s Service Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Items, and More!) CREDITS & STUFF Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
Zenobelle's AvatarZenobelle
200GP + 100k crs for red soul dew?
Avatar & Signature : credits Lucky Charm : credits Type Team Icon by FinalAbsolution Please click my bulbs :3 Thanks for your time and clicks ^^
Best Team in Oct 2018,Made by FinalAbsolution for Team Dark
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
Hey there! ^w^ If you dont accept EvilAngel's offer for the Darkrai.. Could I offer you 2500ZC for both Darkrai and Melmetal? I can throw in 2 Wishing Stones as an add on to your liking ^w^
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)
Hello! My order got pretty long so I put it in a hidebox to keep it from clogging the thread ^^'

Order hidden for convenience

I'd like to buy a bunch of your delta Eevees if that's okay! Marking down the types, amounts, and how I'd like to pay for them: (also as a sidenote I'd like to get males wherever applicable, hence the prices used for them) -Your Dark delta for 20 ZC -a Water delta for 50 GP -Two Grass deltas for 100 GP -a Normal delta for 75 GP -an Ice delta for 25 GP -a Fire delta for 15 ZC -a Fairy delta for 15 ZC -an Electric delta for 50 GP -a Psychic delta for 15 ZC All of these together should amount to a payment of 300 GP and 75 ZC, if that sounds right to you! though I wouldn't turn down a bulk discount, haha. I only joke though, the price as is seems perfectly fair to me :)
Avatar made for me by Ameyoru There = a place; Their = ownership; They're = they are Your = ownership; You're = you are
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat

QUOTE originally posted by EvilAngel

Will you swap your shiny Darkrai for my shiny Registeel in my favs field?
Sorry I'm not too fond of registeel but thank you for your offfer! All other offers are accepted and trades sent! ^^ Thank you! I will update the list when I get home, getting ready to head out for the day, if it doesn't have a background like then it's not mine anymore! ^^
127/500 Wishing Stones
14/1000 Origin Sashes
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
Thank you again AstroCat! :3 Enjoy your day! ^w^

QUOTE originally posted by BlöødPixie

Thank you again AstroCat! :3 Enjoy your day! ^w^
You as well thank you! All trades are up to date! I think I have the list fixed but my computer's acting a little goofy ^^
Bump :)
AlexAnimates's AvatarAlexAnimates
Could I buy the Delta Blaziken for 50 GP?
\\\Alex The Weavile/// Insta:@Alex.Animates Snap:@echo_alex2025 Tiktok:@echo._.broken._.glass
Zicø's AvatarZicø
250gp for the leiomano?
ZICØ
588/1000
journalshoptemplate shopavatar

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page