PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Big Sale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
Some of these things I'm not 100% sure how to price, so please feel free to offer! (Especially the S/A Legends, I didnt plan on selling them but I dont use them so I might as well?) $1 USD=100zc=500k=500gp=1 box box (I may also accept humanoid art as payments potentially, please leave references. I'm very paritcular with my character's art so please don't feel bad if I don't accept though!) Will accept GS Balls, Origin Sashes, Wishing Stones, and Sapphire orbs as payment as well. The Pokemon

Delta Eevee's Hidden For Your Convenience

I just realized some of these are different images but Im too lazy to change it. ^^ Quick Note: Eevee eggs (8.9k) cost 35 delta poitns each to delta. At the 2zc/delta point this is 70zc. So i really don't want to lower the prices more than this! Water: (All Male) 10zc/50k/50gp Psychic: 15zc/75k/75gp Fighting: Males: 15zc/75k/75gp Female: 25zc/125k/125gp Dragon: 20zc/100k/100gp Flying: 10zc/50k/50gp for male. Female: 20zc/100k/100gp Grass: 10zc/50k/50gp males 20zc/100k/100gp female Bug: 10zc/50k/50gp Ground: (Please take these) 5zc/25k/25gp for males 10zc/50k/50gp for females Rock: Male: 10zc/50k/50gp Female: 20zc/100k/100gp Ice: (Please take) 5zc/25k/25gp Fire: 15zc/75k/75gp Steel: 10zc/50k/50gp Normal-Normal: 15zc/75k/75gp Fairy: 15zc/75k/75gp Electric: 10zc/50k/50gp males 20zc/100k/100gp females
-10zc/50k/50gp - 10zc/50k/50gp - 10zc/50k/50gp Shiny/Albino deltas 800zc/equivilent CS I also don't know the price for these, but please feel free to offer! Fossils Check the field Males: 5zc/25k/25gp Females: Offer
127/500 Wishing Stones
14/1000 Origin Sashes
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Hi, On what price range would you like the Melmetal for?
  • Looking for
  • Links
Grass RTE
Grass Gem Counter
Buying Grass RTEs/1 GP/equiv. per Buying Grass Gems/1 GP/equiv. per PM me!
Nothing yet! *Avatar by Me :D
joster235's Avatarjoster235
hey can i get the ditto for zc

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

I'm honestly not sure how much they are going for to be honest that's why I put offers. I did see one other for sale someone was asking $10-15 for but I don't know if that's high or low? ^^ Ditto was sent to Joster!
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'm not sure how you value sapphire orbs, but I'll trade one + currency for the shiny delta litwick? :3
I always try to click back! <3 453/2000 Avatar made by gezeïchnet. Siggy from Gallade. Sprite credits here.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen

QUOTE originally posted by AstroCat

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

I'm honestly not sure how much they are going for to be honest that's why I put offers. I did see one other for sale someone was asking $10-15 for but I don't know if that's high or low? ^^
I actually don't have that much but would you accept 200 ZC? I know it's too little but I just don't know how much I should be offering :( I saw in your signature that you collect Origin Sashes, will it suffice if I make it 200 ZC and an Origin Sash?

QUOTE originally posted by Jalakins

I'm not sure how you value sapphire orbs, but I'll trade one + currency for the shiny delta litwick? :3
I just go off of market price (which I'm realizing has really went down for Sapphire orbs.. last time I remember looking they were at least 60-70zc worth but now they are going for around 50zc worth dang. xD) Would the sapphire orb +150zc/equivilant be good to you? ^^ (Just as an FYI the orb will be sent to my husband, pjgater. He is going to be doing the hunt so I send all my orbs to him.) @Gordeen: I value them around 100zc, so do you mind if I put that as the high offer for now and think on it? ^^ Im getting ready for bed right now
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Sure! That sounds good. Thank you :3
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Really want a Melmetal ;w; Anyways, I'm okay with waiting~ Edit: Gonna withdraw my offer sadly, I think I don't have much to buy them, they are really expensive...
PervadePez's AvatarPervadePez
Could I take the apoc growlithe please

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page