PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Summons (+extras) for Currency

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Hi everybody! After saving boxes for a month to open on my recent birthday, I came across a lot of extra summons, and happen to need currency for my Snorlax hunt, so here I am! Prices are based off of market price, but I do try to go a bit lower, and haggling is welcome :) All currency is accepted but credits are needed the most! 5k credits = 5 GP = 1 ZC x1 Kagami - 150k / 150 GP / 30 ZC x1 Kusanagi - 175k / 175 GP / 35 ZC x1 Gold Statue - 175k / 175 GP / 35 ZC x1 Fujin's Lamp - 175k / 175 GP / 35 ZC x1 Raijin's Lamp - 225k / 225 GP / 45 ZC I've got some Z crystals and fragments lying around too, if anyone wants them! x2 Groundium Z x1 Groundium Fragment I had a very hard time finding references for average sale prices for these, so instead of setting an exact price, they're open to fair offers And besides those, I also have two extra shiny Snorlaxes at the moment! Both are male and locked at level 2, viewable in my UFT field. One is Hasty/Sweet and the other is Sassy/Bitter. Taking 200 GP each for them :) Thanks for taking the time to read, have a good day!
Avatar made for me by Ameyoru There = a place; Their = ownership; They're = they are Your = ownership; You're = you are
joster235's Avatarjoster235
would you be able to do the deathwing for 50zc? :D
Yes I would ^u^ I'll send a trade your way!
Grym's AvatarGrym
Oops. My eyes betrayed me.. Nevermind.
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread ⚫ ⚫ Pokémon, Gems, & Box Hunts in My shop
36 / 1,000
Captain's AvatarCaptain
Hello! Could I please buy your Viridian Epee for 60ZC?
Absolutely! I'll send it over :3
rook's Avatarrook
How does 900k credits total sound for the Poisonium Z + 4 Poisonium fragments? (I'm also open to paying with GP/ZC/mixture if you'd prefer!)
Avatar by dorgoat! Selling S/A Skorupi!
900k credits would be awesome! You have yourself a deal, my friend :3 I'll send you a trade!
Elsa's AvatarElsa
May I purchase your Origin Sash, Ku Idol and both GS Balls? ^-^ (Edit: I'll pay with credits!)
Currently purchasing
GS Ball
for 175k/35ZC My bestie is purchasing
Diamond Tiara
for the same price, contact him!
22/400
Avatar was drawn by Myuwa For my use only!!!!
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
Hey hey! ^w^ May I do 50 ZC for your Helix Orb please? :3
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page