PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Grassy Grotto Gym

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 1234

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Oh, hey there! Seems you've found my gym, eh? Why not stay and fight?
Our mascot is rooting for each and every one of you!
You can end up with any opponent, but they'll be from my "Gym Prizes" field. Keep that in mind! A badge will be made soon, so don't fret about that.
Applying to moderators, since I'll get in trouble if I don't.
If you want to drop a random fight, just send a spar request and label it, "Whimsical fights!" So yeah, we're open and... stuff. There's a badge, don't go ranting at me in my pms, ok moderators? Edit: All battles are now 3v3, you must win twice to earn the Glade Badge!
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
I wanna battle!!!!
~Avatar made by Preacher~
(O yea a challenger) Yeet a spar request over
Cool you won! As soon as I get a badge made its straight over to you.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Thank you!
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
I'd like to challenge this gym to a 3v3 battle but what are the rules? Can I use mega and legendary?
How about a 1v1 mega fight? Me and my new pal are sure to take you down! (I hope!)
Uh sure I guess? Though 1v1 is a bit underwhelming...
Well, I try to keep things short and sweet, that's why. But I'll send your badge right over!
As someone who has beaten 29 gyms, short and sweet is not really desirable and it definitely is not fun to just have one battle and get the badge for single win. It's your gym, your rules but like I said, it is very underwhelming and not challenging at all. You should at least write some rules like what is allowed and what kind of battle it is (eg. 3v3, 2 wins)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page