PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF Boxes & Currency

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
I’m looking for boxes and currency! I’ll trade Pokémon or items for them. I don’t have set prices on anything (except maybe on a few items), please offer ^-^ Boxes are valued at 30K, and Boxboxes are valued at 500K, so if you offer a boxbox on a few items/Pokémon, you’d be offering 500K on them. I don’t buy things for currency, sorry! POKÉMON: Check in my fields! Note that the megas and my starter in my “My Favs” field are not UFT. Everything else is! ITEMS: Ask for a specific item! I’lll update this with charts in about 12-14 hours from post time. Note that I only have the summons Fuijin’s lamp and lucky seal (still counts as summon). I don’t have any shiny hunt items!
My Shop: EvilAngel’s Service Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Items, and More!) CREDITS & STUFF Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
I have BoxBoxes, interested in credits for them =)
Shiny & Albino Plusle & Minun, Shiny Shuckle UFT Prices are listed in my journal - Please PM me first Random trades will be automatically declined --- Avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company
Oh no, I guess I didn’t make it clear that I don’t buy with currency? I meant that, if you offer a boxbox on a Pokémon/item, you’d be offering 500K/equivalent.
Sorry, I'm tired, and wasn't quite sure because of the currency value ^^; My apologies
ShadowShade's AvatarShadowShade
How many boxes would be the Lunupine, Frosdour, Solynx, Koroku, Puppod, Guild Wigglytuff, Kenyip, Bunbori, Fluxio, Boxaby, and SS Cleffa in your UFT field?
Please feed them
.-. I don’t know...? Can you offer?
Mkay so, a lot of them say 5 GP, but I'd say Wigglytuff and Fluxio could be 10 GP, and Bunbori too. So going by that, 1 box for Bunbori, Guild Wigglytuff, and Fluxio, one for Lunupine, Koroku, Solynx, Puppod, Frosdour, and Kenyip, leaving SS Cleffa and Boxaby as the odd ones out, so, 3 boxes? I have more if you want
Sure! You might have to wait for a while a bit, because I'm a bit busy and probably will have to go offline before I can send the trades. Also, I only have 5 slots.
Mkay, that's fine, I'm probably gonna go offline soon anyway
I believe all trades have been sent, please post if I missed a few ^-^

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page