PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Island

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 565758

Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666
Grim and Emerson finally had the chance to relax,So they both went to the beach.
Favorites:
EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
"Thanks again!" She put the charcoal in the pouch and put it around her neck "Oh, I never told you my name, I'm Aquamar"
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 2 months ago
Lv. 56 — 8,366 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 37 — 3,072 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 28 — 2,396 / 2,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 34 — 1,686 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 34 — 2,592 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Krissy was still stuck in this cave, so she looks over to a area with a large patch of sunlight with a mossy tree stump in its centre. "Huh? That seems pretty comfy.... lemme see if it is..." She walks over to it and curls up on the stump. It left her very relaxed, but she couldn't get into a deep sleep since she was worried about being in this cave. So she just had to wait some more.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Crash then remembers about the sound of the rocks falling over earlier. Oh. I forgot about that. Welp, I guess I should go check... And with that he gets up and goes into the forest, searching for where the sound came from. He doesn't think anything really bad happened because he forgot about the scream he woke up to earlier.
| "nYEHEHEHE-" | | GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
(here's a post to get peeps postin)
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by CatEnergetic on pokefarm Thanks CatEnergetic! go buy an image from her! it's only 150 gp he looks
Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666
Grim looked over at Emerson and asked,"Hey uh.. Did you ever introduce yourself to everyone back there? Imean I know I know yor name but what abou-" Emerson didn't even let grim finish his sentence,"As far as they now I'm just the Black Kecleon with no name."
RosePool24's AvatarRosePool24
As Alaska finished planting the berries around the area, she took out a cup and put water into the cup to water the berries. “Good, now they need a little sunshine to grow! And soon we’ll have a bunch of little bushes.”
A weird looking pokemon walked through the forest, A skitty? Or..Eevee? Both?! The pokemon picked a berry off a bush it walked by and ate it while walking around, Toku was laying in the water, Her legs only in it
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
By now, Krissy was all right with the situation she was in. Yes, she was trapped in a cave, but she had a small, tattered blanket yet unrealistically soft and fluffy that was pink with white polka dots on, and a pillow with the same pattern and texture, which she found washed up on the shore when she first arrived here which stayed in her tree hollow for situations when she had no way to get asleep due to fear beyond imagination. She also had a pouch with berries in, but seeing twilight approach just worried her a lot. She spoke up through a gap in the cave. "E-excuse me? If anyone can hear me, can you do me a favor? If you find a willow tree with pink leaves and a small hollow, could you go inside it and get the pink blanket and pillow that are in there, and pass them through to me? They're really special to me and I can't get them since I'm stuck in here...." I ((Oh yeah, she thinks twilight is coming))
Lucky enough the pokemon passing by heard, the...eevee...skitty? Looked through the gap and nodded "Alright.." She said, her voice confirming the pokemon to be a female, moving from the gap the pokemon looked around

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 565758

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page