PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Island

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 464748

EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
Setup here

Map

Cherry was sprawled out on a giant rock in the forest, the sunlight coming from between the trees and on her, making her pelt glow
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Art Shop
  • Random Thing
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 3/8/19 1 month ago
Lv. 51 — 6,283 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 19 — 876 / 1,141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 82 — 5,443 / 20,419
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Lv. 44 — 559 / 7,426
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
SOBBY speaks...
coded by water, art by Me, Base by Jena
Sobby had been in the water as he is a pure water type, he was hiding, a common thing for sobbles, they have many natural predators
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Krissy didn't know if there was a point in leaving the safety of the bush she called her own since her anxiety was really bad. As dense as this island was, she was staying right there until she knew she could get out of there. Taimorl wasn't actually doing anything. He just nestled himself between a couple of maple trees and just did noting. Being emotionless seems to have the quirk of causing you to do nothing.
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Cherry opened one eye, the sun shone in her eye so she quickly closed it, yelping << Ow! The sun hurts! >>
It turned out Taimorl had hearing beyond the hearing regular Pokemon had. He hears Cherry yelping and glid to where he heard the sound and stuck his gown like cape to act as a sunshade for it as his feet were resistant to heat so be could stay on the rock no problem.He felt awkward since he hadn't spoke in ages. He gave a raspy voiced reply to this white Eevee. "You, uh, okay? Ignore the voice, haven't spoke in forever." Edit: spelt heat wrong
<< Yeah, I just opened my eye and the sun hit it. It really stung >> She replyed
Crash was exploring the forest. He wondered if he'd bump into anyone, because he hadn't seen anyone yet. He was pretty sure there were other Pokemon around, he just didn't know where they were. Maybe someone will spot me walking around? He thought to himself.
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
Taimorl gave a slightly annoyed look at this Eevee, but it softened up after he realized he'd actually done something. He went to leave but just leapt into a visible tree and stayed there. "Oh, okay. Turns out that's the first thing I've done in forever, since I'm the only Galian Hawlucha that's make in the current regions we know about. I've just indulged myself in self pity for, I don't know, months? Don't ask."
<< Okay >>
Oh, wait, I think I heard someone talking. Crash casually heads in the direction he heard the talking, which brought him to a bush near Cherry and Taimorl. In which, he hides in the bush, because he doesn't know who was talking, and if they're nearby. And then he finds a berry in said bush, and quietly eats it.

Pages: 123··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page