PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scarlette

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

POLL: How would you rate this story?

Total votes: 3

You must be logged in to vote.

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
DISCLAIMER
This story is rated to be PG. Ask your parents before reading this. Are you 12 or older? You don’t need to ask your parents.
Chapter 1 Planning a idea
Today is the day. I get to go out in the garden for once in my life! I'd only go each 4 years. Madam Pearl (my mother) thinks life is dangerous and I should never go out there. There's a realm I want to explore.. But my parents wont let me...... I live in a dungeon, don't I? About an hour after I went into the garden, I came up with an idea, That would help me go into the realm.
Chapter 2 To escape from home.
Phase 1 complete. Act totally unsucpicious. Now, I have to try pack up without the maids and servants knowing. WARNING. might go into third person in this diary. At least I packed my gems and stuff up. "SCARLETTE!" Uh oh. My mom heard me. "Yes, mom?" I replied, hoping she wouldn't be mad at me. "What are you doing with that bag?" "Tidying up" "I saw you tidy up before lunch!" "No mom, a angry pidgey came in the window and messed up everything" "Was the window open?" "Yes, why?" "Don't ever open the window!" "Ok mom," "Why is it still open?" "Because-because......." Explaining this was very hard. "I WANT TO GO GET THE DAWN WINGS!" My mom froze. She didn't speak. "You- want to do what?" My mom replied, in shock. "Y-Yes" I was shivering. Would I be in trouble? "Why on ARCEUS do you think of getting the Dawn Wings and leaving into the realm!?" My mom replied in a angry voice. "We all know that's dangerous." "Mom, you treat me LIKE SOME LITTLE KID!" I shouted. " I NEVER GOT TO PLAY OUTSIDE, UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE! Don't worry, your phone number is on my phone." My mom froze. "If you really want to do it, do it......... But, if anything bad happens, call me!" She replied in happiness.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page