PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

tournament help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

meg320's Avatarmeg320
I'm still pretty new to the site and this is my first tournement. I'm not sure how the point system works. I've been hatching a lot of eggs with the right body style but my progress only shows 5 points? Can you only earn points for one pokemon each, multiples of the same don't count? Sorry if this is a dumb question :P
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Each hatched egg fulfilling the tournament criteria should give you a point. Can you link some of the pokemon you have hatched and didn't give you points according to you?
284 || 44/21
1874 / 2100
1385 / 2100
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar
meg320's Avatarmeg320
Here is a link to a field i just made to keep track of them. https://pokefarm.com/fields/meg320 There are 22 total and they all say hatched july 8. my tournament progress says 12 points.
meg320's Avatarmeg320
quick update: i now have 25 pokemon and 15 points
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
As far as I can see, some of these pokemon have been hatched before the tournament started: one two three four (I guess this ends up with 10 pokemon total as the points you are missing)
meg320's Avatarmeg320
oh ok my bad! i didn't realize the tournament started at a specific time. Thanks for your help! :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page