PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

If you could have a CS version of any pokemon based on a charact

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
I'm thinking Kirby Jigglypuff, Inkling Inkay, and Octoling Octillery (Or Kyutopi). But that's not going to happen.
Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

Oh boy, I'd want so many MHA coustom sprites, mainly a Greninja based on Tsuyu, a Hitmontop based on Izuku and a Vulpix or Ninetales one based on Shoto. I'm a bit of a weeb.
Adding on to this, we could end up seeing Lemillion Gengar and Suneater Solgaleo! A Gengar dresed up like Mirio's hero costume and Solgaleo getting a similar treatment with Tamaki's hero costume. Gengar with Mirio because Permeation, and Solgaleo with Tamaki because of one of Solgaleo's Dex entries saying that it was called the "Devourer of the Sun" which goes in line with Tamaki's hero name Suneater

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

Oh boy, I'd want so many MHA coustom sprites, mainly a Greninja based on Tsuyu, a Hitmontop based on Izuku and a Vulpix or Ninetales one based on Shoto. I'm a bit of a weeb.
Adding on to this, we could end up seeing Lemillion Gengar and Suneater Solgaleo! A Gengar dresed up like Mirio's hero costume and Solgaleo getting a similar treatment with Tamaki's hero costume. Gengar with Mirio because Permeation, and Solgaleo with Tamaki because of one of Solgaleo's Dex entries saying that it was called the "Devourer of the Sun" which goes in line with Tamaki's hero name Suneater
Yeahh~ Admittedly there isn't much of a connection between Tamaki and Solgaleo other than that dex entry you mentioned it would still be really cool! *Casually goes to look up Pokemon who fit with Neijire*
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies (mainly ZC). "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Hmm..I guess a Mettaton Scizor would be pretty cool. Might need to make that a sprite. ^^
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Grimsley666's AvatarGrimsley666
A Zoroark/Bisharp/Any gen 5 dark type as my boi Grimsley would be awesome.
It's more important to master the cards you are holding than to complain about the ones your opponent was dealt.
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Is it weird that I would like to see a umbreon toothless and a sylveon light fury?
Icon was made by Daemonprince banner was made by Kingtotodile my art shop :3
MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
If we could give Ludicolo maybe a ukulele or some maracas and a poncho, that'd be great.
Faithywoo268's AvatarFaithywoo268
A Phantump (preferably with the shiny colours as it’d fit a little better) based off the main character from Hollow Knight. Maybe even a Gligar or something based off the Grimmchild from the same game.
  • Feed Please
  • Extra Things
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 100 — +962,139
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
hello there!
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
i require space long tooltip
My avatar is an image of my Pokesona, drawn by me for my use only.
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
It would be cool to have some Pokémon based on the dark crystal b it I’m not sure what Pokémon though
I’d love to see a Ganon-themed Emboar. Or ooh! Different flavored vanilluxe! :D
  • Main
  • Credits
I’m Flarina! :3 Feel free to message me about anything. ^-^ I am a simple woman. I see melan dexes, I click. Typerace: 0
🐞Spots on! A Miraculous Ladybug clan🐞 Avatar by Carniv Creations of my dragon fursona, signature by myself!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page