PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

If you could have a CS version of any pokemon based on a charact

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Pony109gold's AvatarPony109gold
A miraculous ladybug line would be great! A masked ledyba named Marinette, A dark Persian named Chat Noir, A Rena Rouge vulpix, etc~
My Trade Shop Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
I'm thinking Kirby Jigglypuff, Inkling Inkay, and Octoling Octillery (Or Kyutopi). But that's not going to happen.
TheRPGNerd's AvatarTheRPGNerd
youre all so valid....
PFP art by myself, enlarged by discord. Eternally screaming while watching SorrowTV. Please challenge me. Pixpets:
Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

Oh boy, I'd want so many MHA coustom sprites, mainly a Greninja based on Tsuyu, a Hitmontop based on Izuku and a Vulpix or Ninetales one based on Shoto. I'm a bit of a weeb.
Adding on to this, we could end up seeing Lemillion Gengar and Suneater Solgaleo! A Gengar dresed up like Mirio's hero costume and Solgaleo getting a similar treatment with Tamaki's hero costume. Gengar with Mirio because Permeation, and Solgaleo with Tamaki because of one of Solgaleo's Dex entries saying that it was called the "Devourer of the Sun" which goes in line with Tamaki's hero name Suneater

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

Oh boy, I'd want so many MHA coustom sprites, mainly a Greninja based on Tsuyu, a Hitmontop based on Izuku and a Vulpix or Ninetales one based on Shoto. I'm a bit of a weeb.
Adding on to this, we could end up seeing Lemillion Gengar and Suneater Solgaleo! A Gengar dresed up like Mirio's hero costume and Solgaleo getting a similar treatment with Tamaki's hero costume. Gengar with Mirio because Permeation, and Solgaleo with Tamaki because of one of Solgaleo's Dex entries saying that it was called the "Devourer of the Sun" which goes in line with Tamaki's hero name Suneater
Yeahh~ Admittedly there isn't much of a connection between Tamaki and Solgaleo other than that dex entry you mentioned it would still be really cool! *Casually goes to look up Pokemon who fit with Neijire*
Stuff I'm after: A Thunder or Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page