PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
It looks awesome. thanks Niet
DeadpoolHere's AvatarDeadpoolHere
Maybe Marowakite shall be next *is waiting patiently for the next MCW*
For those who have a Zoroark but haven't already evolved it, could you check the credit/GP costs? Thanks EDIT: Nevermind
Free to use badge made by ezpups
Dark Lucario's AvatarDark Lucario
Amazing, A smile came upon my face when I saw the name!
Mellark's AvatarMellark
This is by far my favorite PFQ mega. (Not that I'm biased... ok, I am, Zoroark is my favorite Pokemon.) The sprite looks beautiful!
A cold wind's whispering secrets in your ear... ✧ Journal ✧ Avatar art by Virize. Used with permission. Signature art is official Pkmn Conquest art.

MELLARK

Doofus's AvatarDoofus
ahhhhhh, i'm from USA and i got the days mixed up, i got 6k interactions yesterday and just finished 10k today D; i gotta not be dumb and remember server time
@staff: the links to artist are in lock-notes
Gøshenite's AvatarGøshenite
Oh wow, it looks great! I'm so glad I participated this time :v:
Thank you so much! I'm really glad it's a Zoroark! It's funny, because everyone was guessing something like Hydreigon and it ended up being Zoroark. ^u^
Hope everyone's having a good time with their families and friends during this holiday season! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Your beloved Alpaca~ ;3 On a side note, I got the template from Niall-senpai!
Maki's AvatarMaki

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/url] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 2) on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Wonderful work on the sprite, it is beautiful! c'; *pets [tip=[url=http://pfq.link?JyHbL][img]http://pfq.link?JyHbL=.png[/img][/url]]Xəyal[/tip]* Precious baby. <3
Play video games with me or something Avi is literally official manga art from Jujutsu Kaisen thanks
R'ahnok's AvatarR'ahnok
I'm glad everyone likes my mega Zoroark! It was the first mega I made, and of course Sci was there to (coughpestercough) encourage me to make it! Thanks to those who participated c:

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page