PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 16

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
Okay, guys. That's enough off-topic discussion - take it to PMs.
awa1997's Avatarawa1997
This was the first MCW I missed, all because my internet cut out when I hit 6,515 clicks and didn't come back until between 8am server time and 1 pm server time today... Stupid internet provider and stupid snow storm... Congrats to everyone who got it, though.
Larvitini sprite created at my request by Enderdraconian7799 on fusemon.net before the site died, sprite made 'shiny' by myself and used as my pokesona.
Secuta's AvatarSecuta
well, i make 10k interactions in 1 Day, still no mega-stone, and im defenetly sure that i got it, i calculated it, i look at the interaction graphs, ive done everything to be sure.
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
The item hasn't been handed out yet, Niet even said he wasn't going to yet because it was 3AM for him.

QUOTE originally posted by Secuta

well, i make 10k interactions in 1 Day, still no mega-stone, and im defenetly sure that i got it, i calculated it, i look at the interaction graphs, ive done everything to be sure.
Just be patient. Niet has to manually program it and mcw ends at 12am Niets time. It will take time. Programming and sleep tend to do that.
Avatar made by my good friend SeventhSeraph https://pokefarm.com/user/SeventhSeraph
Score: 641
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by Umbreon

QUOTE originally posted by Ganorith

Welp, here goes to hoping its Typhlosion. Since I'm hunting Albino Cyndaquil, it would be nice to Mega Evolve it to see the Majestic Albino Mega. Wait. Those colors. Quick Question: Would the Saiyan Radicate (No Super Saiyan power) be considered its Fully Evolved Forme ,or would the SSJ4 be considered its final evolution? Because I have a sneaking suspicion on what this could be used for...
I believe it goes Saiyan Rattata > Super Saiyan (SS) Rattata (hold Dragon Ball (DB) ) SS Rattata > SS Raticate (evolve, holding DB at L:50) SS Raticate > SS2 Raticate (hold DB) SS2 Raticate > SS3 Raticate (hold DB, mega evolve with DB) SS3 Raticate > SS4 Raticate (hold DB)
That's... Not what I meant. I know how to get to SsJ4, but would the Super Saiyam forms be considered evolutions themselves or are they a permanent form change?
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The Mega Stone has been given out! Congratulations to the 899 players who earned it! :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Wow, it's so pretty!! Can't wait to find a shiny Zorua to mega evolve it. Well done to the spriter/s, it looks really cool! <3
All Sprites by me
ferrous's Avatarferrous
Ahh this is perfect, I just finished hunting them~. Can't wait to see what it looks like. EDIT- They look fantastic, great job
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
Oh WOW! The spriter has really outdone themselves with this one. No offence to all the other PFQ megas, but this one has totally rocked my socks off! Now to hunt up a little blue furred fox!
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page