PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Island (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10

Plot

Somewhere out in the ocean, there's an island inhabited by pokemon, no humans have discovered this island yet, so the pokemon are able to live in peace with eachother, unless there's a fight between pokemon, it may erupt into a battle, but other than that, this place is peaceful. There's a biome for each type on this island, so the pokemon can be happy.

Map

Rules

PFQ Rules Apply Any Pokemon Are Allowed, Even Fusions/Hybrids, Although if You Want to be a Legendary or Mythical, You Must PM me Your Form If There's a Battle, You May do The 3-Dodge Rule -This is When You May Dodge Three Times in a Row, But After Three Dodges, You Must get Hit, Then You Can Dodge Three Times in a Row Again, Repeat No Mary Sues/Gary Stues You May Have More Than One Character You Can Get Three Warnings Before You're Not Allowed to Roleplay -No Warnings: White Username -First Warning: Green Username -Second Warning: Yellow Username -Last Warning: Orange Username -Not Allowed to Roleplay: Red Username

Warnings

BloodPixie BlueAssassin247 Blueflygon Braixen101 DorianKane EdgyWolfPokemon EeveeLover10 flutteristhebest Glitchedspirits Grimdoom666 Kayden115 LeviTehBoxxo loveybabylulu pokakat Pufferface Pufferface SnivyQueen15 toffeebean

Form

[centre][b]Username:[/b] [b]Roleplay Name:[/b] [b]Pokemon Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [hide][img][/img][/hide] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/centre] Only use the [hide][img][/img][hide] if you can an image, and the [hide][/hide] if it's large

My Forms

Username: EeveeLover10 Roleplay Name: Cherry Pokemon Species: Eevee Appearance:

Personality: Shy, Jumpy, Can Easily Be Intimidated, Kind Other: This Can Be Used As An Example Username: EeveeLover10 Roleplay Name: Auqamar Pokemon Species: Ninoreon (Ninetales + Vaporeon) Appearance:

Personality: Excitable, can get quite serious Other: •Hates the cold •Likes rain •Prefers land over water •Loves spicy and sweet berries

Characters

A (6)

Alaska

Username: RosePool24 Roleplay Name: Alaska Pokemon Species: Delibird Appearance: Personality: Tries to be as kind as possible to the ones around her (causing her to become a pushover) and will avoid fights Other: She loves collecting rocks and will show you her collection if asked

Ally

Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Ally Pokemon Species: Palpitoad Appearance: A Palpitoad with a pink bow. Personality: Shy and easily offended. If her name is mentioned even once, she'll come over to see what's going on. Other: Nope!

Amber

username:pokakat roleplay name:amber pokemon spicies:charmander apperince:a normal charmander with a scarf personallyity:kind but easy to make her go nuts if you anny her other:in one of your posts it said that the pokemon dont evolve the same way like in the shows movies animaie etc so how does mine evolve ( edit)i read it worng amd i know charmander evolves at level 16 and the level charmeleon evolves

Angel

Deleted Username:Braixen101 Roleplay Name: Angel Pokemon Species: Alolan Vulpix Appearance: a regular alolan Vulpix, but her hair is more like the Kanto Vulpix fringe. She has little blue bows on her hair and tail. Personality: Calmness is always the best policy for her, but she is very self- counscious Other:

Asher

Username: Glitchedspirits Roleplay Name: Asher Pokemon Species: Houndoom Appearance:

art by Milkamel

Personality: He's a little paranoid and easily startled. He's a very fast runner, and if he gets startled he might just sprint 200 meters away. He might come off as a little hasty at times, but means no harm and once you get to know him he's a good person to talk to. Other:

Aquamar

Username: EeveeLover10 Roleplay Name: Auqamar Pokemon Species: Ninoreon (Ninetales + Vaporeon) Appearance:

Personality: Excitable, can get quite serious Other: •Hates the cold •Likes rain •Prefers land over water •Loves spicy and sweet berries

B (2)

Banette

Username: Kayden115 Roleplay Name: Just simply "Banette" (if there's another banette let me know as it could get complicated) Pokemon Species: Banette Appearance: A normal banette But instead of pink eyes it's green Personality: A lazy 'mon that loves eating. he is a weird egg but he is a strong one. while not being the strongest he loves a good battle! he also has an exotic collection of mega stones (he can't use them as you need a trainer to use them So they're basically useless) Other: I'm not sure where he would live. Maybe a dark forest?

Bianca

Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Bianca Pokemon Species: Manaphy Appearance: A Manaphy with a dirty white scarf and a pouch with a water pistol in. Personality: Playful and shy, she knows a challenge when she sees one. Rumored to be the only Manaphy to evolve from a Phione. Other: Just sticking to your rules ^^

C (3)

Cherry

Username: EeveeLover10 Roleplay Name: Cherry Pokemon Species: Eevee Appearance:

Personality: Shy, Jumpy, Can Easily Be Intimidated, Kind Other: This Can Be Used As An Example

Cotton

I’m deleting all my characters bc I don’t feel like it and adding this one
Username:Braixen101 Roleplay Name:Cotton Pokemon Species:Mareep Candy forme (a mareep who looks like cotton candy) Appearance: Personality:Sweet, can be offended easily Other:

Crash

me: "i don't think i can deal with 2 rp forums at once." me anyway:
Username: flutteristhebest Roleplay Name: Crash Pokemon Species: Totodile Appearance: Personality: Ah, this boy. He's kinda scared of Pokemon that are way bigger than him, and he also tries to avoid fights or obviously-angry Pokemon. Other than that, he's pretty social. Also, yes, he does like biting things. Except rocks. Other: Is there a rule on Evolution? I dunno, just asking.

D (1)

Dorian

Username:DorianKane Roleplay Name:Dorian Pokemon Species:Zorua Appearance:

Dorian The Zorua

(The art is mine as a friend of mine drew it for me and me only, I paid for this art. Not sure if that needed to be said)
Personality: Fun loving and protective or his friends. He isnt afraid to fight but prefers not to have to dirty his hands until you threaten someone he cares about. He also loves to play pranks. Other:Wears a scarf with a golden button tacked onto it. No he doesnt walk on two legs, thats just the only art i have had made of him.

E (2)

Ebony

Username: BlueAssassin247 Roleplay Name: Ebony Pokemon Species: Ambrenair (Umbreon+Absol+Dragonair(minor)) Appearance:

•---•

Personality: Pretty shy and jumpy when you first meet her, but she warms up to you quickly and can be pretty hyper after. She is always pretty jumpy, and technical. Will bluntly tell you if you've made a mistake. Other:

Emerson

how did I not realize I could have a 2nd character
Username: Grimdoom666 Roleplay Name: Emerson Pokemon Species: Kecleon Appearance: The Kecleon in my sig Personality: She's normally shy,But will occasionally try and make friends,Which more often than not ends in complete failure,due to her sarcasm. Other:I swear this one won't start a forest fire owoShe lets people she knows refer to her as Monster

G (1)

Grim

username: Grimdoom666 roleplay name Grim pokemon speciesShaymuckledoom(Shaymin Sky+Shuckle+Houndoom fusion) Type: Grass/Bug Appearance:

Grim

Personality: He's Friendly most of the time,but if anything tries to hurt him or his friends,he will attack with no mercy. Other: Hopefully this is ok,Im not the best at these lol.

K (2)

Kagemasuta

Username: Blueflygon Roleplay Name: Kagemasuta Pokemon Species: Gengar Appearance: Average Personality: Shy trickster with humor Other: Wears a mega stone necklace (can evolve?)

Krissy

Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Krissy Pokemon Species: Snivy Appearance:

Personality: Extremely lighthearted and tender, she wouldn't do anything risky even if something she's wanted all her life is at stake. You can't expect her to be around many places, she prefers to keep refuge in a rose bush that she pulled the thorns off of. It acts like a home to her, and is able to socialize well(on rare occasions). Other: If you quote this please don't take the image name too seriously. I had to make it to stand out to me, mkay?

L (2)

Luka

Username: BloodPixie Roleplay Name: Luka Pokemon Species: Shiny Persian Appearance: WIP (She's basically a shiny Persian with a purple gem, one purple and one yellow eye, and Absol like fur tufts on her legs. Personality: She's a Persian who would rather relax and get pampered than to fight. A normal day for her consists of relaxing and gently looking at her reflection in the water. You could say she's a little conceited. Other: Thank you! ^w^

Lulu

Username:loveybabylulu Roleplay Name:Lulu Pokemon Species:Suicune Appearance:Suicune Personality:Brave kind and low temper Other:she scratches

M (2)

Maggie

Dropped Out Username: SerenaandPeach Roleplay Name: Maggie Pokemon Species: A Callievoir, a species of Inklingmon, a sub-species of Pokemon themed after Inklings from Splatoon that are retyped to Poison, along with one of their two original types if they're a dual-type. Maggie is a type. Appearance:

image by BandanaPirate!
Personality: Bubbly and peppy just like the Inkling she's based off of, though Maggie can be a bit headstrong, and stubborn at times. She'll be your best friend if you're nice to her though! Other: She's real sensitive.

Mix-Match

Username:EdgyWolfPokemon Roleplay Name: Mix-Match Pokemon Species: Skitvee, a Skitty and Eevee Hybrid Appearance: I Do have a ponytown picture of her but it doesn't let me post it so ima just say and Put together and then boom we got a skitvee Personality: A bit shy at times and likes to have fun with others, Is Fasinated by espeons and other eeveelutions Other: in the past she was pushed away for being a Hybrid but still likes to warm up to others after time

P (1)

Poppy

Username: toffeebean Roleplay Name: Poppy Pokemon Species: Eevee / Lotad / Totodile Appearance: Personality: Poppy is an extremely sweet and gentle creature, who loves to have fun. She is always bubbly and kind to everyone, even when those are rude or mean to her. She LOVES candy, and unfortunatley is very gullible, and is easy to fall to simple tricks. Other: N/A, thank you! :)

S (4)

Sapphire

Username: Pufferface Roleplay Name: Sapphire Pokemon Species: Dragonair/Rapidash fusion Appearance:

Personality: bubbly, inquisitive, extroverted, can get quite moody, starts out positive but ends up being pessimistic Other: an experimental fusion from the human mainland, finds the island by accident after being attacked in the air by a gang of pedigree, crashes on the beach and ends up deciding to not return to the lab she’s from on the mainland

Scarlett

Deleted Username:Braixen101 Roleplay Name: Scarlett Pokemon Species: Vulpix Appearance: My PFP! Personality:She tends to be calm at all costs, but when annoyed she screams like mad! Other:

Sobby

Username:LeviTehBoxxo Roleplay Name:Sobby Pokemon Species:Sobbdeo resolute Appearance:

Base by Jena, edited by me
Personality:shy boi, average sobble but can be very courageous sometimes Other:blep

Stellan

Username: Glitchedspirits Roleplay Name: Stellan Pokemon Species: Houndoom (flying-type variant) Appearance:

art by Milkamel

Personality: Stellan is normally very laid back and sarcastic. He loves taking care of others, and rescued a Lillipup from drowning one time. Other:He has a very smoothly cut Ice Stone necklace - when he found the stone lying in the woods, he took it and spend days making it into a necklace.

T (2)

Taimorl

Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Taimorl Pokemon Species: Galian Hawlucha Appearance:

F

Personality: Quite emotionless and hides the fact he's lonely on the inside, and he's the only known male Galian Hawlucha in the friggin world. He makes up for this by befriending Krissy who seems to have the same mood as him. Other: See original forms other section.

Toku

Username: EdgyWolfPokemon Roleplay Name: Toku Pokemon Species: Shiny Eevee Appearance: With a White Flower Crown Personality: Very Hyper and Energetic Other: She Really wants to be a umbreon and stays up at night

X (1)

Xavier

Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Xavier Pokemon Species: Sandshrew Appearance:(hard to draw so let's use words) A Sandshrew with blue skin where it's meant to be yellow, and those parts have spikes in them. He has blue, er, hair, should I say? (Lol guess the reference) Personality: Quite tender but also energetic. He literally tosses himself off high places to duck into a ball and, according to him, "turn into a living pinball" and travel quicker. Other: He's gonna play a important role in getting Krissy to run into the others!
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 10 days ago
Lv. 55 — 3,679 / 9,241
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 35 — 2,248 / 3,781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 27 — 814 / 2,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 32 — 744 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 32 — 2,155 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Krissy Pokemon Species: Snivy Appearance:

Personality: Extremely lighthearted and tender, she wouldn't do anything risky even if something she's wanted all her life is at stake. You can't expect her to be around many places, she prefers to keep refuge in a rose bush that she pulled the thorns off of. It acts like a home to her, and is able to socialize well(on rare occasions). Other: If you quote this please don't take the image name too seriously. I had to make it to stand out to me, mkay?
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Okay, Accepted! That is a beautiful image name XD
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Username:LeviTehBoxxo Roleplay Name:Sobby Pokemon Species:Sobbdeo resolute Appearance:

Base by Jena, edited by me
Personality:shy boi, average sobble but can be very courageous sometimes Other:blep
Avatar by LeviTeh, My Character Seventeen Refsheet shop-Joint Adopt Shop-Gacha Edits-Template Shop PM about Commissions
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Me: sees I can have more then one character Also me:
Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Taimorl Pokemon Species: Galian Hawlucha Appearance:

F

Personality: Quite emotionless and hides the fact he's lonely on the inside, and he's the only known male Galian Hawlucha in the friggin world. He makes up for this by befriending Krissy who seems to have the same mood as him. Other: See original forms other section.
Both Accepted! Just gotta get them in the first post in chracters now atm Btw sorry it took a while for my to respond (8 hours to be exact), I was busy watching videos and a live stream, and before that, building in MineCraft Edit: I shall make the Roleplay now! Five characters are enough, right? Edit II: You can find the link at the top of the post or here
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
It isn't too late to join is it? :3
Username: BloodPixie Roleplay Name: Luka Pokemon Species: Shiny Persian Appearance: WIP (She's basically a shiny Persian with a purple gem, one purple and one yellow eye, and Absol like fur tufts on her legs. Personality: She's a Persian who would rather relax and get pampered than to fight. A normal day for her consists of relaxing and gently looking at her reflection in the water. You could say she's a little conceited. Other: Thank you! ^w^
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)
Nope, it's not! Accepted!
me: "i don't think i can deal with 2 rp forums at once." me anyway:
Username: flutteristhebest Roleplay Name: Crash Pokemon Species: Totodile Appearance: Personality: Ah, this boy. He's kinda scared of Pokemon that are way bigger than him, and he also tries to avoid fights or obviously-angry Pokemon. Other than that, he's pretty social. Also, yes, he does like biting things. Except rocks. Other: Is there a rule on Evolution? I dunno, just asking.
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
Accepted! And no, pokemon evolve the same way they do in the games, anime, or on here

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page