PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Island (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 678

EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10

Plot

Somewhere out in the ocean, there's an island inhabited by pokemon, no humans have discovered this island yet, so the pokemon are able to live in peace with eachother, unless there's a fight between pokemon, it may erupt into a battle, but other than that, this place is peaceful. There's a biome for each type on this island, so the pokemon can be happy.

Map

Rules

PFQ Rules Apply Any Pokemon Are Allowed, Even Fusions/Hybrids, Although if You Want to be a Legendary or Mythical, You Must PM me Your Form If There's a Battle, You May do The 3-Dodge Rule -This is When You May Dodge Three Times in a Row, But After Three Dodges, You Must get Hit, Then You Can Dodge Three Times in a Row Again, Repeat No Mary Sues/Gary Stues You May Have More Than One Character You Can Get Three Warnings Before You're Not Allowed to Roleplay -No Warnings: White Username -First Warning: Green Username -Second Warning: Yellow Username -Last Warning: Orange Username -Not Allowed to Roleplay: Red Username

Warnings

BloodPixie BlueAssassin247 Blueflygon Braixen101 DorianKane EdgyWolfPokemon EeveeLover10 flutteristhebest Glitchedspirits Grimdoom666 Kayden115 LeviTehBoxxo loveybabylulu pokakat Pufferface Pufferface SnivyQueen15 toffeebean

Form

[centre][b]Username:[/b] [b]Roleplay Name:[/b] [b]Pokemon Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [hide][img][/img][/hide] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/centre] Only use the [hide][img][/img][hide] if you can an image, and the [hide][/hide] if it's large

My Forms

Username: EeveeLover10 Roleplay Name: Cherry Pokemon Species: Eevee Appearance:

Personality: Shy, Jumpy, Can Easily Be Intimidated, Kind Other: This Can Be Used As An Example Username: EeveeLover10 Roleplay Name: Auqamar Pokemon Species: Ninoreon (Ninetales + Vaporeon) Appearance:

Personality: Excitable, can get quite serious Other: •Hates the cold •Likes rain •Prefers land over water •Loves spicy and sweet berries
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 2 months ago
Lv. 56 — 8,563 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 37 — 3,206 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 29 — 21 / 2,611
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 34 — 1,891 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 34 — 2,796 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Krissy Pokemon Species: Snivy Appearance:

Personality: Extremely lighthearted and tender, she wouldn't do anything risky even if something she's wanted all her life is at stake. You can't expect her to be around many places, she prefers to keep refuge in a rose bush that she pulled the thorns off of. It acts like a home to her, and is able to socialize well(on rare occasions). Other: If you quote this please don't take the image name too seriously. I had to make it to stand out to me, mkay?
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Okay, Accepted! That is a beautiful image name XD
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Username:LeviTehBoxxo Roleplay Name:Sobby Pokemon Species:Sobbdeo resolute Appearance:

Base by Jena, edited by me
Personality:shy boi, average sobble but can be very courageous sometimes Other:blep
HIATUS
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Me: sees I can have more then one character Also me:
Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Taimorl Pokemon Species: Galian Hawlucha Appearance:

F

Personality: Quite emotionless and hides the fact he's lonely on the inside, and he's the only known male Galian Hawlucha in the friggin world. He makes up for this by befriending Krissy who seems to have the same mood as him. Other: See original forms other section.
Both Accepted! Just gotta get them in the first post in chracters now atm Btw sorry it took a while for my to respond (8 hours to be exact), I was busy watching videos and a live stream, and before that, building in MineCraft Edit: I shall make the Roleplay now! Five characters are enough, right? Edit II: You can find the link at the top of the post or here
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
It isn't too late to join is it? :3
Username: BloodPixie Roleplay Name: Luka Pokemon Species: Shiny Persian Appearance: WIP (She's basically a shiny Persian with a purple gem, one purple and one yellow eye, and Absol like fur tufts on her legs. Personality: She's a Persian who would rather relax and get pampered than to fight. A normal day for her consists of relaxing and gently looking at her reflection in the water. You could say she's a little conceited. Other: Thank you! ^w^
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)
Nope, it's not! Accepted!
me: "i don't think i can deal with 2 rp forums at once." me anyway:
Username: flutteristhebest Roleplay Name: Crash Pokemon Species: Totodile Appearance: Personality: Ah, this boy. He's kinda scared of Pokemon that are way bigger than him, and he also tries to avoid fights or obviously-angry Pokemon. Other than that, he's pretty social. Also, yes, he does like biting things. Except rocks. Other: Is there a rule on Evolution? I dunno, just asking.
| "nYEHEHEHE-" | | GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Accepted! And no, pokemon evolve the same way they do in the games, anime, or on here

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page