PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Island (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12345678

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
yey di i rp yet? amd how do i know the level of my charater?
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Username:Braixen101 Roleplay Name: Angel Pokemon Species: Alolan Vulpix Appearance: a regular alolan Vulpix, but her hair is more like the Kanto Vulpix fringe. She has little blue bows on her hair and tail. Personality: Calmness is always the best policy for her, but she is very self- counscious Other:
~Avatar made by Preacher~
EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
@pokakat You may start Roleplaying and You can decide when you evolve :p @Braixen101 Accepted, sounds cute :3
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 2 months ago
Lv. 56 — 8,563 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 37 — 3,206 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 29 — 21 / 2,611
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 34 — 1,891 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 34 — 2,796 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
You know, I can help you make a map for the island! Also,
Username: SnivyQueen15 Roleplay Name: Ally Pokemon Species: Palpitoad Appearance: A Palpitoad with a pink bow. Personality: Shy and easily offended. If her name is mentioned even once, she'll come over to see what's going on. Other: Nope!
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Accepted, also sorry it took two days for me to appear, I wasn't active and had Warrior Cats going through my head
Blueflygon's AvatarBlueflygon
Username: Blueflygon Roleplay Name: Kagemasuta Pokemon Species: Gengar Appearance: Average Personality: Shy trickster with humor Other: Wears a mega stone necklace (can evolve?)
Shore And accepted
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
Username: Kayden115 Roleplay Name: Just simply "Banette" (if there's another banette let me know as it could get complicated) Pokemon Species: Banette Appearance: A normal banette But instead of pink eyes it's green Personality: A lazy 'mon that loves eating. he is a weird egg but he is a strong one. while not being the strongest he loves a good battle! he also has an exotic collection of mega stones (he can't use them as you need a trainer to use them So they're basically useless) Other: I'm not sure where he would live. Maybe a dark forest?
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by CatEnergetic on pokefarm Thanks CatEnergetic! go buy an image from her! it's only 150 gp he looks
You will be the only Banette do far, also accepted! .. Btw has Banette been evil recently? You said he would probably live in a dark forest, so should I send him to The Place of No Stars? (AKA The Dark Forest)(From Warrior Cats)
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115

QUOTE originally posted by EeveeLover10

You will be the only Banette do far, also accepted! .. Btw has Banette been evil recently? You said he would probably live in a dark forest, so should I send him to The Place of No Stars? (AKA The Dark Forest)(From Warrior Cats)
wait no. like other banettes he's a prankster. i thought the dark forest would be for ghost types also what's warrior cats?

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page