PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Island (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12345678

EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
XD Warrior Cats is a book series, AKA Warriors There are four clans, originally five at the start, RiverClan(Clam), ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan, and the fifth one was SkyClan. They call their cat heaven, StarClan. They believe that each star in Silverpelt (the night sky) is a warrior ancestor. StarClan is where all the cLan cats go when they die, but if they were evil (Ex. Killed multiple cats) then they would go to The Place of No Stars, known for short as The Dark Forest. Evil cats would've broken more than one rule in their code (One rule is: Word of the leader is word of the code, so basically Leaders can control the code and entire clan, or Kits and elders must be fed first before the clan). There are 8 roles in the clan: Elder, Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warrior, Queen, Apprentice and Kit, but there would be 9 if you count Medicine Cat Apprentice. Medicine cat's have strong contact with StarClan and receive prophecies and omens. Sometimes leaders, warriors, and apprentices get prophecies in their dreams too, but mainly med cats. Every half moon, the medicine cats (and their apprentices, if they have one) will go to the moonstone and share tounges with StarClan (not literally, but share news and maybe even prophecies), located at Mothermouth (A mountain (an abandoned mine for twolegs, twolegs are humans) with a huge rock in the middle of the cave and a hole in the roof, so when the moon shines over, the rock glows) then every full moon, there's a gathering at Fourtrees, where there's a truce between Clans and there's no fighting allowed). Here's some Clan Speech! Kittypet < Pet Cat •Twoleg < Human • Kit < Child • Crow-food < Rotten(ing) food • Dirt < Poop • Earth < Dirt This is very long so I'ma stop now, lol Otherwise that's all basic information on the book series, you can see more on the fan-made wiki and the official site!
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 3 months ago
Lv. 57 — 2,054 / 9,919
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 38 — 965 / 4,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 29 — 840 / 2,611
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 34 — 3,566 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 35 — 957 / 3,781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115

QUOTE originally posted by EeveeLover10

XD Warrior Cats is a book series, AKA Warriors There are four clans, originally five at the start, RiverClan(Clam), ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan, and the fifth one was SkyClan. They call their cat heaven, StarClan. They believe that each star in Silverpelt (the night sky) is a warrior ancestor. StarClan is where all the cLan cats go when they die, but if they were evil (Ex. Killed multiple cats) then they would go to The Place of No Stars, known for short as The Dark Forest. Evil cats would've broken more than one rule in their code (One rule is: Word of the leader is word of the code, so basically Leaders can control the code and entire clan, or Kits and elders must be fed first before the clan). There are 8 roles in the clan: Elder, Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warrior, Queen, Apprentice and Kit, but there would be 9 if you count Medicine Cat Apprentice. Medicine cat's have strong contact with StarClan and receive prophecies and omens. Sometimes leaders, warriors, and apprentices get prophecies in their dreams too, but mainly med cats. Every half moon, the medicine cats (and their apprentices, if they have one) will go to the moonstone and share tounges with StarClan (not literally, but share news and maybe even prophecies), located at Mothermouth (A mountain (an abandoned mine for twolegs, twolegs are humans) with a huge rock in the middle of the cave and a hole in the roof, so when the moon shines over, the rock glows) then every full moon, there's a gathering at Fourtrees, where there's a truce between Clans and there's no fighting allowed). Here's some Clan Speech! Kittypet < Pet Cat •Twoleg < Human • Kit < Child • Crow-food < Rotten(ing) food • Dirt < Poop • Earth < Dirt This is very long so I'ma stop now, lol Otherwise that's all basic information on the book series, you can see more on the fan-made wiki and the official site!
so am i in?
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by CatEnergetic on pokefarm Thanks CatEnergetic! go buy an image from her! it's only 150 gp he looks
Yup, I already said so

QUOTE originally posted by EeveeLover10

You will be the only Banette do far, also accepted!
Username: EdgyWolfPokemon Roleplay Name: Toku Pokemon Species: Shiny Eevee Appearance: With a White Flower Crown Personality: Very Hyper and Energetic Other: She Really wants to be a umbreon and stays up at night
Might make another character if this one gets accepted idk-
Noice! Accepted
RosePool24's AvatarRosePool24
Username: RosePool24 Roleplay Name: Alaska Pokemon Species: Delibird Appearance: Personality: Tries to be as kind as possible to the ones around her (causing her to become a pushover) and will avoid fights Other: She loves collecting rocks and will show you her collection if asked
Noice, accepted
Username: BlueAssassin247 Roleplay Name: Ebony Pokemon Species: Ambrenair (Umbreon+Absol+Dragonair(minor)) Appearance:

•---•

Personality: Pretty shy and jumpy when you first meet her, but she warms up to you quickly and can be pretty hyper after. She is always pretty jumpy, and technical. Will bluntly tell you if you've made a mistake. Other: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LF: Deltas | H: GP/CR Dexes PFP by FennekOoba Type Race: 33
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
Accepted And ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right back at 'cha
Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666
how did I not realize I could have a 2nd character
Username: Grimdoom666 Roleplay Name: Emerson Pokemon Species: Kecleon Appearance: The Kecleon in my sig Personality: She's normally shy,But will occasionally try and make friends,Which more often than not ends in complete failure,due to her sarcasm. Other:I swear this one won't start a forest fire owoShe lets people she knows refer to her as Monster
It's more important to master the cards you are holding than to complain about the ones your opponent was dealt.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page