PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ochotona's jjjournal of lies [truths; huge art dumps]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

POLL: Did you read my journal?

Total votes: 10

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: how's my art?

Total votes: 9

POLL: is my earring obsession healthy?

Total votes: 4

ochotona's Avatarochotona
  • X
  • About Me
  • Goals
Hi everyone, it’s Minju! Click on each tab to know more! CHECK OUT MY ART SHOP! CHECK OUT MY SHELTER SHOP! Buy my Cocker Spaniel sticker on Redbubble!
- Name: Minju - Pronouns: she / her / hers - Age: 20 (March 1) - pansexual - bio major (ecology, evolution, and conservation concentration), korean language and culture minor - Interests: pokemon (obviously), art (check out my shop), animals, korean food, earrings, Ghibli movies - shows that I recommend: the office, parks and rec, the good place - kdramas that I recommend: Reply 1988, Goblin, Another Oh Hae Young,,, pm me for my whole list haha
Things I plan to post about: - PFQ goals - shiny/albino/melan hunting - art progress - everything else
  • Art Shop
  • Currently Hunting
Worked on a project late last night—a cocker spaniel puppy!!
Did a little more art! I have a bit of difficulty drawing cats (i love them but they're so abitrarily fluffy), so I decided to practice. And a hand observation! The following cats are follow twitter cats: if you click the image, it'll lead you to their account! On another note, I'm trying not to fall behind next school year, so I'm starting to study some Physiology material. I love bio but motivating myself is so hard ;A; I also started watching Tidying Up with Marie Kondo,,, what a genius OH i also remembered my PF1 password (thanks google password saving feature) and was able to get my shiny snivy and mudkip! and a lot of legends? i didn't even realize I progressed that far
okay so some goals that I have for PFQ: -get hypermode -get shiny charm & box -hatch a shiny! -hatch a melan! -progress on wishforge badges -work up to the star shelter pass -hatch a lot of legendaries -earn more credits! //arbitrarily assigned 100,000,000//
× 8644443 / 100,000,000
Pokedex This isn't updated lol,, I've almost completed a live dex excluding megas, totem formes, castform and rotom alternate formes, and legends :)
Doggo from my shelter! photo taken by my friend and my drawing!!
Why are anime art styles so beautiful ;A; I just started watching Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (on Netflix!) and it's great,,, and they have Nokemon, a Pokemon knockoff, with Pigidiot i'm laughing Edit: wow okay so this is the angstiest, most beautoful anime I've ever watched, I highly recommend it. I'm a mess of tears rn if I never watch another anime again i'm happy with that
whoa okay so I watched Violet Evergarden and that was so beautiful;;; the art, the story... ;A; I started going back to my internship after a half week of vacation, and I really missed the cats! My back hurts a little less, which is good :') also,, @cokezerocat
stripes

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page