PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

melan count question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Jexen Eryan's AvatarJexen Eryan
On the site stat page one can see the number of melan Pokemon indicated under "most common melan". I'm curious if means the number hatched or the number currently in on the site. Eevee is at number one, but I'm guessing most players evolve the Eevees. Additionally, in the case of amuara being like number three most common, does that number decrease if the Pokemon is very traded in for delta points? Thanks in advance
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
It's the number currently on site, which also answers your second question ^^
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:97/160
melan regigigas hunt:49/1500
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

It's the number currently on site, which also answers your second question ^^
I don't think that really answers the second question, because the pokemon aren't actually deleted from the site. This eevee was exchanged for delta points, but still exists on the site, owned by SYSTEM. We'd have to figure out whether site stats counts SYSTEM as a user or ignores it.
I am extremely forgetful, so if I forget to respond to a post please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites.
Jexen Eryan's AvatarJexen Eryan
Does having this eevee exist in the site as being traded in for delta points quantify it in the site Stats or lower it by one? When a Pokemon evolves I'm guessing the number of melan increases to the evolved to pokemon and decreases the evolved from pokemon.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page