PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūüźĀMouse's Avatars & Artwork (commissions OPEN)

Forum Index > Pok√©mon > Pok√©mon Art > Pok√©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

POLL: Should I add an order form?

Total votes: 6

You must be logged in to vote.

Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
(working on the banner thingy)

Mouse's Art Shop

Welcome to my Shop! Just a few rules first: - Be detailed in your description of what you want me to make for you - Payment must be made before you receive the artwork

I am willing to create:

- Avatars of pokemon & pokemon OCs - Artwork of pokemon & pokemon OCs - Portraits of your pets or other animals

I am not willing to create:

- Artwork/avatars of People - Scenes with more than 1 character

Examples

Full Size Artwork

Pet Portrait

(examples are a little old... like 2-3 years old. will update with newer when I get some commissions)

Finished commissions

Prices

1 = 6 = 5,000 Avatars (Pokemon & OCs): - Head shot: 25 - Full body: 50 +Add ons -Complex design: +10 -Complex/detailed background +10 Full Size Artwork (Pokemon & OCs): -Head shot: 100 -Full body: 150 +Add ons -Complex design: +10 -Complex/detailed background: +10 Pet Portraits -Head shot: 200 -Full body: 400
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:0/160
melan regigigas hunt:54/1500
Bump
Bump
SuperPanda101's AvatarSuperPanda101
Hi, I am thinking of filling out a form from your art shop. but i was confused about the prices. I would be only to pay in Gold poke? would that be okay?
Avatar by .... Milkamel CrescentTaho

QUOTE originally posted by SuperPanda101

Hi, I am thinking of filling out a form from your art shop. but i was confused about the prices. I would be only to pay in Gold poke? would that be okay?
Yes of course, that's fine! That's why I have the conversation rates there ^^ So if something costs 100zc, that would be 600gp, or 500,000 credits. If you don't have enough currency, feel free to pm me and we can talk about other payment methods, like gems or relics etc.
bump
bump
bump
boop
Raiveon's AvatarRaiveon
I don't see a form, but I'd love to get a fullbody of my OC, Raiveon: https://toyhou.se/4729431.raiveon No background necessary. :3 I can pay in ZC.
Genderfluid
Polyamorous
Panromantic
Aceflux
Avatar by Goldenene. Signature by CatEnergetic

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page