PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Explores of Life [Open to Join]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 567

Welcome Travellers! You have just arrived in the small adventurer town of Hana, a crossroads town of sorts. In the center of Hana is a Guild for adventurers, strangely called 'the Guild of Life' where the motto is "If life is abound, you can find us around!" This guild is run by an eccentric female Braxien and her helper/manager, a stern Sceptile. Around the town are several shops, one for supplies, one for food, one has gifts and another for gift wrapping, there's also a shop that under construction, wonder what's going to go in there? If you travel in any of the four main directions you can happen upon one of four main exploration places

explore!

A few miles north leads to the Eclipse Mountains, a dark and frigid tundra where several dungeons for the brave, or foolish, go. A couple miles south lies Sunset Beach, a casual hangout place for pokemon of all kinds to hang out and explore with a few caves and hidden treasures for those who are more adventurous. To the far east lies the Mysterious Woods, where time seems to stand still and many have gotten lost, only to be found weeks later as if nothing had happened at all. Some say that a waterfall of youth can be found somewhere in these woods, but no one has been able to confirm these claims. And several miles west stands Echo Canyon, a baren and dangerous chasm where the fearless and ruthless pokemon go to test their might. It is rumored that a powerful pokemon gang makes this Canyon their hideout. I will be making a map with all the known locations for everyone to see/use in time!
And finally around Hana are four villages. These villages are where most of the pokemon live.

Villages

To the north is Tundra Town, a quaint village that is usually ready for sudden snow storms at any time. Those that live here are usually used to colder environments and the housing is lined with thick cloth and wood. To the south is Canopia, A Jungle set village just a few block away from the beaches. The shady fruit bearing Palm trees and thick brush make this place humid all year round. The Housing here is typically made of thinner cloth and Palm branches along with some wood. The East has Ryuka Village, this place is lined with cherry blossom and maidenhair trees, often giving it a beautiful pink glow in the spring and a vibrant gold in the fall. there is also a river that runs through the village. Most of the housing here is made from wood, stray and colored clay, with some fine cloth adorning the doors. And finally the West has Canyon Depot, a more industrial town that has signs of an old train station once being present there, one of the main pieces of the town being the old train head itself on some tracks that cut through the village. Most pokemon get their mail delivered to here from around the world and collect it at Hana. The housing here is mostly made of steel and wood.
If you so choose to join the guild of life, you have to follow a few rules~ 1. All PF rules apply 2. you may have up to 2 main characters 3. you may also play several "unnamed"
like a shopkeeper, a client/rescue, etc
characters if the story calls for it 4. please keep swearing to a minimum! 5. some romance is allowed, just nothing to graphic 6. NO ONE LINERS! 7. please check your spelling, I know not all us have English as a first language, but basic spelling would be greatly appreciated 8. No Fusions. Your pokemon can come from two different parents, but the only thing they can take from the parent is color or a species of someone in the family tree* 9. You cannot have 2 of the same exact character (i.e. 2 normal pikachu) 10. You do not immediately start in the guild. you WILL have to talk with Braxien
to prove you read this, place the first game(video, board or active) on your mind in "Other"
first!

Rule 6: One Liners

What this basically means is do not do small responses. many of us find it hard to continue if the response we get is vague or poorly spelt. Example of what NOT to do: Aaron went to the board and grabbed a mission. "this one works." He left to do the mission. Example of what you could do instead: Arron felt like he wanted to do a mission, so he went to see if any were posted and found a rescue mission near Eclipse Mountain. "I think I can take this one myself." Grabbing the paper he got ready for his journey north. As you can see, not much longer than the prior example, but it allows for another character to come up and offer to help on the mission.

Rule 8: Fusions

Okay, in regards to this, we will not be accepting any fusions such as a "Pikachu with an eevee's ears and tail" or anything like that. What you can have though, is a Pikachu with eevee's coloration, shiny or otherwise, OR if the pokemon exists somewhere in the family tree, it can be that pokemon Example: Eevee mom and Pikachu dad, Eevee has a Lucario for a dad and Pikachu has a Weavile for a great-grandmother. your character can be Eevee, Pikachu, Riolu or Sneasel (or any evolution if old enough) with any of these colorations you do NOT have to specify what pokemon are in your family tree unless you want to!
So, after this, would you like to join the guild? ~Form~ [b]~I want to start an adventure!~[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character Name:[/b] [b]Character Species:[/b] [b]Descrption:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] RP Here!
Icon made by the lovely Serpentha~ thank you <3
Bulliten Board Missions Available: Client: Caterpie Location: Mystery Woods Request: I'm lost! Please help me! Reward: 3 Sitrus Berries Client:Sneasel Location: Echo Canyon Request: Urgh, they... they were too strong! Help! Reward: 500pk Client: Ursaring Location: See Me at the guild Request: I look away for one second and he's gone! Help me find my baby! Reward: 2000pk + ??? Client: ??? Location: Mystery Woods Request: hee hee, I'm bored and want to play! think you can find me? I wont be easy on you! Reward: ??? Client: Furret Location: Sunset Beach Request: I don't believe I lost my item... I need help finding it! Reward: 100pk
Have a request you need filled? send a letter to either myself(Braxien) or Sceptile! Client: Location: Request: Reward:

Completed Missions

None :( What're you waiting for?! Go out there and help out every-- *ahem* Sorry about Braxien here... I'll try to keep her calmer in future... Until then she'll stay tied up here.
This Post is reserved for characters included in the RP

RebelNinetales

Character Name: Naminé Character Species: Shiny Ninetales (Kanto) Descrption: She is an off shiny pure white Ninetales with black tipped paws, hair and tails. She is usually seen with an elegant rose decoration clipped against her left ear and her hair fur is longer than the average Ninetales'. Personality: She is careful, adventurous and very spiritual. She does get flustered easily though and when she is having one of these moments she can be a little uncharacteristly clumsy. Otherwise she usually has great balance Likes: most flowers and trees, creating herbal medicines, singing in the moonlight Dislikes: others being hurt, liars, machines Other: Not much is known about her past, but she is known to love the color white and green and lives in Ryuka Village.
Character Name: Character Species: Descrption: Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Other:

BloodPixie

Character Name: Elizabeth Character Species: Kirlia Descrption: She is a Kirlia with ringlets on the sides of her head instead of the normal style, the lower 'dress' bit is more styled like a Mega Gardevior's dress, much like her mother, giving her a small train behind her. She has heterochromia so one eye is red and the other is yellow. Personality: She is very calm, quiet, and collected, always wanting to see new things, but can't go out too much because of her frail body, she is never usually seen without her Absol doctor by her side. Likes: Flowers, dancing, making friends, and adventures Dislikes: vulgar language and people messing around where they shouldn't be, bullies Other: She was born into a wealthy family of a Mega Gallade and Gardevior. She was treated as a doll for most of her life, but she decided she wanted to try and explore the world that was beyond the garden gate of her home. Her parents reluctantly said yes but said that she could leave as long as she brought Ford, her absol caretaker/doctor to accompany her just in case something happens. Her favorite color is sky blue :3
Character Name: Solarun "Sol" Character Species: Solrock Descrption: Sol is a regular Solrock, but his eyes are blue instead of red :3 Personality: Sol is a rather quiet and more of a keep to himself kinda guy. He'll do what needs to be done, but only during the daytime hours. He rather enjoys going to the beach as long as the water doesn't touch him. He often uses his telekenesis to help smaller pokemon get what they need from high places. You'll often find him at a cafe listening to local poetry slams. He hails from Canyon Depot. Likes: cafes, daylight, and chocolate Dislikes: loud noises, nighttime, and pokemon who taunt him. Other: I LOVE BEING PURPLE X3

SnivyQueen15

Character Name: Forrestia Character Species: Off Shiny Snivy Descrption: Her colors seem to be near shiny but not exactly. Another noticeable difference is she has a variety of plants growing around her lower area(near and on her tail) and the rest of her green is silky soft. Her legs are stubbier then normal, plus she has pink bands around her tail where there isn't any foilage. Personality:Not the biggest fan of people disobeying rules and has dislikes for places experienced explorers can visit, so she is limiting herself to the 'rookie' places for now. She says she'll 'grow with time' and has a tendency to be quite lazy at times. Likes: Sunlight and rain(to keep her back plants healthy), adventures that are on her experience level, staying clean. Dislikes: Tricky challenges, bug types, strong winds. Other: GRAY

LesbiQueen

Character Name: Enness [en-ESS] Character Species: Delta Ghost type Braixen Descrption: Enness is a Delta Ghost type, so he differs somewhat from the norm. He has the color scheme of Haunter, but doesn’t have the hands or anything else like Haunter. His ear floof is pinkish, and his eyes glow dark reddish in the dark. His teeth are bigger as well, and he often accidentally bites his tongue when he is speaking. They poke out like a sharks when he smiles, but not as pointy. He also has a gem necklace that isn’t actually part of his body, he just likes it a lot. Enness usually lies and says it’s part of him though, but it’s always pretty easy to see the dark string under his white neck fur. Personality: Enness is always snappy and closed off, seemingly rude for no reason at all! Despite his ghostly typing, he isn’t very mischievous at all, and is rather a no-nonsense type of guy. However, he does have a soft spot for his companion, Maggie, though he is greatly reluctant to admit it. He holds a certain disdain for young children, although he is barely an adult himself, and is very, very pessimistic. Enness is somewhat bitter, and resents being touched, especially by strangers. The Braixen is also rather sweet occasionally, but that sweetness is gone in a flash. Yes, (like the utter cliche lover I am) Enness is quite sweet and loving but only hides it because of some rather rotten life experiences he’s had. He holds deep affection in his heart, as if he was waiting for someone (maybe a/n handsome, knight/iron maiden in shining armor) to sweep him off his feet and into their arms (not that he would be that easy to love or sweep off of his feet, mind you). He is also very superstitious, and can be rather sentimental and romantic at times, but again, no one has seen this because he has no one to show it to. Likes: Dry berries, Maggie, being left alone, bugs, rocks, the dark, and rainy weather. Also dogs and foxes for some reason? Perhaps he feels a certain connection to them. Dislikes: Being touched, strangers, people he perceives as stupid or gullible, flowers and certain types of birds. Also, being exposed to really bright light. Other: red!
Character Name: Maggie Character Species: Poochyena Descrption: Maggie is a fairly standard female Poochyena, besides her height (and scar) that is. She’s about 1’ instead of 1’08”, and also has a large scar going diagonally from her left eye to her right cheek. She doesn’t like to talk about where it came from. Personality: Maggie is a goofy and easily lovable mutt, with her tongue and tail always wagging! She’s also a bit of a glutton, slurping and snapping up food whenever she gets the chance. Maggie can be slightly snappy sometimes (a trait no doubt rubbed off on her by her companion), usually when she’s hungry or feeling sad. She’s also rather childish - a bit like a ‘typical teenager’ but much sweeter and a bit less whiney. Maggie is rather naïve, always willing to believe whatever sob story someone tells her, but luckily she has Enness to pull her away from them before something bad happens. I also suppose you could call her a bit too persistent but Enness calls it mule-headedness. However, she still loves her companion with all her heart, despite how rude he may be. He’s like a big brother to her, and she, a little annoying (yet endearing) sister to him. Likes: Chasing birds, cats, foxes, really just chasing in general. Also food of all sorts, but mostly spicy food. Enness, water/the ocean, rocks, shiny things and plants. Dislikes: loud noises, rock type Pokémon (maybe it’s to do with the scar she has?), and dry places. Other: purple!

WeaverofLies

Character Name: Zephyr Character Species: Luxio Description:Zephyr has a blinded left eye which he uses a strip of cloth to cover. His skin is Phthalo colored which makes his golden bands stand out even more. Personality:Zephyr seems uncaring when he fights against others, and quite lazy when he isn’t. However, he is quite thankful for the conditions he has having fared much worse, and is putting more effort then it seems, especially when he is alone. He is levelheaded, and takes the intiative the do things. When he’s talking he comes off as empathetic and rather cheerful. Likes: Loyalty, Results, Helping Others, Sweets, Rain, and Cleanness Dislikes: Ignorance/Overconfidence and Small Spaces Other: Might add more later. White!

Character Name: Loba (Lo) Character Species: Lycanroc (Midnight Form) Description: Lo is a taller than average lycanroc for her form standing at four feet exact even though her bad slouch might not make it seem so; Unlike the smooth fur of lycanroc as well, hers is more fluffed up and sticks all over the place no matter where which makes her appear more intimidating in battle when standing at her full height. It also helps in hiding her malnourishment as the lycanroc is underweight for her species all due to being kicked out and disowned from her family in an early age for both her irregular behavior and form, forced to fend for herself with little experience of the wild but at least her thrill for adventure had begun. The rocks that wrap around her stomach like a rib cage are quite chipped and worn while a few have been broken off because of trouble that the lycanroc has gotten into with pokemon much bigger and sturdier than her, the same to be said about some scuffles and scars she has sustained as well riddling her skin. Everything else about her appearences matches that of a regular lycanroc of her form; Her claws are sharp and well managed as well as her teeth, attributes of herself that Lo cares for the most. Personality: Lo can be a frightening individual to come upon; She's cunning and manipulative, always determined to get what she wants with no fear of consequences. She isn't hesitant to exchange sweet talk for brute force when she feels she is reaching nowhere with someone though. She can tend to be a bit reckless and put both herself and her partner into trouble though sometimes it's with intentions of doing so as Lo adores the thrill of danger and rebel unlike her friend who gets dragged into the mess. Her tough but feminine exterior always is one to catch the adoring attention of anyone. But Lo has a soft side though that is rare to even experience, her partner being the only one to recieve her geniune care. She has trouble trusting anyone for her past and believes that underneath all the kindness in the world is judgement. She'd rather someone be an upfront jerk then lying to her face with a fake smile and empty praise; She actually has respect towards those who are honest with their feelings. The lycanroc cares for those weaker than others as after all, they understand how it is to be judged and stepped on; Her rough facade softens when she sees a pokemon that can't defend themself become hurt and does her best to help them toughen up so that they don't have to face the struggle of survival, unlike how she had to. She doesn't want them to feel alone. Lo adores children as well with this being because most kids don't judge in which the lycanroc feels safe around them while having a maternal protection towards those younger than her. She has a bunch of insecurities and tends to hide her emotions finding them to be a sign of weakness, the kind of Pokemon Lo doesn't want to be. Likes: Getting a Reaction Out of Others; Spicy Foods; Being The Center of Attention; Children; Rebelling or Getting in Trouble; Dislikes: Thunder; The Dark; Being Left Alone or Abandoned; 'Boring' Pokemon; Being Judged for What She Can't Change; Anything Bitter in Taste; Lies Other: Purple~
Character Name: Ladrón Character Species: Wimpod Description: Unlike the rough appearance of Lo, Ladrón doesn't stray far from looking like the average wimpod; He has a few scratches on his back due to being messed with by Murkrow and Meowths for a black ribbon tied together with a shining gold coin around his 'neck.' He prizes it out of all of his other possessions since it was a gift from his father who is a well known blacksmith. Personality: Ladrón is Lo's partner in crime as the two are stuck together like glue; While the lycanroc is the force of the group, the wimpod is the mind of reason though his 'reasoning' is a bit unconvincing being the flustered mess he is. His nerves tend to be sporadic as he doesn't have good experience in handling his anxiety, finding comfort in staying close to Lo being as she is the closest friend to him and knows how to calm him down. Despite being the coward he is, Ladrón isn't someone who you want on your bad side. He is experienced in stealing and will rob you of everything in your inventory to suit the benefit of him and his partner. The fearful wimpod could seem innocent but in a snap he can be far from that. Ladrón tries to avoid trouble though when he can though, much more concerned about consequences. He is respectful to most but can appear to be somewhat apathetic when it comes to the care of others due to his inexperience of interacting with most Pokemon. Lo was the one to break him out of his shell but he still has hardships when it comes to interacting with others, sticking behind Lo and letting her do all the talking instead. Likes: Rain Showers; Shady Places; Gold or Ores of All Sorts; Plants (Especially Bushes or Ones With Big Leaves); Reading; Collecting Stuff Dislikes: Flying Types; Being Chased; Battling; Being The Center of Attention; Anyone Rude to Him or Loba (Especially to Loba); Loud Noises Other: All darker monotone colors.

LuckyTrefoil

Character Name: Kasey Character Species: Mawile Description: Kasey is a regular Mawile but has longer and spikier tufts on her head similar to the Mega Form. She wears a light blue scarf around her neck. Personality: Kasey is what you call a tomboy. She likes roughhousing, going on wild adventures, hanging out with her male friends, and done some crazy things in her life. She's reckless on her own and tends to do things unpredictably. She's also loud and adventurous because she likes getting attention from others. Besides her wild nature, she's very caring to those she's close with, like her younger brother. She's pretty much fearless and will face anything heads on. Kasey only shows her soft spot towards her family simply because she doesn't like being embarrassed by anyone else. Likes: Sunny days, her family, battles, adventures, and sweets. Dislikes: Unfair fights, bodies of water
She doesn't know how to swim.
, people who makes fun of her brother. Other: Kasey and Jonathon are blood-related. She likes the color red.
Username: LuckyTrefoil Character Name: Jonathon Character Species: Pangoro Description: He's a scruffy, big Pangoro who doesn't have the trademark twig on his mouth. He usually show the tough looking scowl but tries his best to loosen the face. Jonathan also has more spikier fur on his head. He carries a brown bag wrapped around his right shoulder that is used for storage. Personality: Jonathon is somewhat the opposite of his big sister. He's kind, polite, and gentle. He's also careful, as he does his best to observe things around him and watch out the items he carries. He often worries about his sister's brash attitude so he follows her in case she's in trouble. Like other Pangoros, he's also pretty tough. He prefers to fight others in need and uses his strength to move heavier things. Although he is quite sensitive. Likes: His family, sewing, helping others, Rawst berries, and adventuring. Dislikes: Seeing someone injured, breaking stuff, and high places. Other: Kasey and Jonathan are blood-related. His favorite color is white.

Silkyway55

Character Name: Silkie Character Species: Braixen Descrption: Silkie is a regular braxien. She wears a white scarf with a pink line down the bottom. The stick on her tail has a light pink ribbon at the top. Personality: She tends to be calm, however, when someone annoys her way too much, she screams like crazy. Likes: Sunny days, performances, berries. Dislikes: Thunder, Yvetal, Banette, sour food Other: Animal Jam- Play Wild!
Character Name:Scarlette Character Species:Kirlia Descrption: She is a regular kirlia, but she has a longer than usual dress. She has little link fluffs over her shoulders. She always has a pink and blue fan with her with her signature on. Because of her mother being a fairy type, the parts that would usually be green are light pink. She is a fairy type, but still knows physic type moves. Personality: Scarlette tends to be a friending, caring Kirlia. Scarlette talks like a posh girl. She sometimes gets angry. Likes: Friendly pokemon, cookies, hennas, nail polish. Dislikes: Dishearted people, Yvetal (she is scared to the floor), chocolate ice cream. Other: Roblox

CatLoverFoxLover

Character Name: Lazuli Character Species: Glaceon Descrption: Unlike a normal Glaceon, Lazuli's fur is a chilly, light lavender-blue color, but the gem(?) On her head is light blue. Her paws are also light blue, and those dunno what they're called things that look like another floppy set of ears and her tail fade into light blue as well. Her eyes are a striking ice-blue. She wears a light sky-blue scarf that slowly fades to white, with a crescent moon brooch on it. Personality: Lazuli isn't a 'nice' Pokèmon; she's rude and perfers flowers over Pokèmon. However, if you manage to get through her, you'll find that she isn't just rude; she's insecure, and cares about other's opinions way too much. She's constantly alert and suspicious, in case someone thinks she's trying to pick a fight because of her outside rudeness. Likes: Flowers, mirrors, people who don't avoid her because she's rude, snowfalls, adventure stories Dislikes: Sushi, clingy people, warm weather, boredom, cramped spaces Other: -She was born with lifelong cardiomyopathy, so she has to travel with someone in case something happens -Her favorite color is mint -Will fight you -Pokèmon Ultra Sun
~Reoccurring Minor Characters~ Here is a list of reoccuring minor characters who will hold part in the series for moving the story along or as an optional character for someone to play from time to time. Braxien (f) the eccentric and hyper leader of the Guild of Life. She is often described as a pile of energetic fluff due to a ton of extra fur. Played by RebelNinetales Sceptile (m) the serious and quiet manager of the guild, is usually keeping an eye on Braxien. His body is riddled in battle scars. Played by BloodPixie Ford the Absol (m) a calm and seemingly cold doctor who was hired by Elizabeth's parents to care for her. He is very protective over her. Played by RebelNinetales Kecleon (m) an eager and friendly shop keeper who is in charge of the Supplies shop called "General Wares". He becomes very aggressive if someone tries to steal from him. His blue stomach band is hidden by a green argyle sweater-vest like this. Played by no one currently Audino (f) a friendly and a little chubby chef who runs the food shop, which is called "Daylight Cafe." She usually wears a frilly white apron and keeps a whisk at hand, she's very hard to anger or fluster. played by no one currently Haxorus (m) He seems to be in charge of construction around Hana and can be seen as a bit gruff, but his heart's in the right place when he's not angered. Does anger somewhat easily, especially when the workers mess up or someone walks into a construction zone. played by no one currently Lopunny (f) She is in charge of the gift shop which she calls "Cotton Dreams." She is a bit clumsy and tends to apologize a lot. She is known to have a crush on Haxorus, but is to shy to approach him. played by BloodPixie Liligant (f) she is in charge of the gift wrapping shop she calls "Gifts and Ribbons." She's a bit of a gossip and loves to hear who's going to receive the gift she's wrapping. played by no one currently Altaria (f) She is in charge of the mail services in Canyon Depot. She can be a bit stern but is typically gentle. She never lets mail go undelivered. Played by no one currently Eevee (m) he is the head mail deliverer under Altaria. He's very hyper and eager to help. He does occasionally forget where a letter goes, but he will always get it delivered that day. Played by SnivyQueen15
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
After reading everything I still want to join if I may XD ~Form~ ~I want to start an adventure!~ Username: BloodPixie Character Name: Elizabeth Character Species: Kirlia Descrption: She is a much lighter blue shiny Kirlia with ringlets on the sides of her head instead of the normal style, the lower 'dress' bit is more styled like a Mega Gardevior's dress, much like her mother, giving her a small train behind her. She has heterochromia so one eye is red and the other is yellow. Personality: She is very calm, quiet, and collected, always wanting to see new things, but can't go out too much because of her frail body, she is never usually seen without her Absol doctor by her side. Likes: Flowers, dancing, making friends, and adventures Dislikes: vulgar language and people messing around where they shouldn't be, bullies Other: She was born into a wealthy family of a Mega Gallade and Gardevior. She was treated as a doll for most of her life, but she decided she wanted to try and explore the world that was beyond the garden gate of her home. Her parents reluctantly said yes but said that she could leave as long as she brought Ford, her absol caretaker/doctor to accompany her just in case something happens. Her favorite color is sky blue :3 reference:
~I want to start an adventure!~ Username: BloodPixie Character Name: Solarun "Sol" Character Species: Solrock Descrption: Sol is a regular Solrock, but his eyes are blue instead of red :3 Personality: Sol is a rather quiet and more of a keep to himself kinda guy. He'll do what needs to be done, but only during the daytime hours. He rather enjoys going to the beach as long as the water doesn't touch him. He often uses his telekenesis to help smaller pokemon get what they need from high places. You'll often find him at a cafe listening to local poetry slams. He hails from Canyon Depot. Likes: cafes, daylight, and chocolate Dislikes: loud noises, nighttime, and pokemon who taunt him. Other: I LOVE BEING PURPLE X3
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)
Oh my goodness, she sounds super pretty! >w< You're accepted~
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
~I want to start an adventure!~ Username: SnivyQueen15 Character Name: Forrestia Character Species: Off Shiny Snivy Descrption: Her colors seem to be near shiny but not exactly. Another noticeable difference is she has a variety of plants growing around her lower area(near and on her tail) and the rest of her green is silky soft. Her legs are stubbier then normal, plus she has pink bands around her tail where there isn't any foilage. Personality:Not the biggest fan of people disobeying rules and has dislikes for places experienced explorers can visit, so she is limiting herself to the 'rookie' places for now. She says she'll 'grow with time' and has a tendency to be quite lazy at times. Likes: Sunlight and rain(to keep her back plants healthy), adventures that are on her experience level, staying clean. Dislikes: Tricky challenges, bug types, strong winds. Other: GRAY
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
oh Welcome aboard SnivyQueen! You're accepted! feel free to hop into the RP anytime ^3^
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
1: thanks! 2: Client: Furret Location: Sunset Beach Request: I don't believe I lost my item... I need help finding it! Reward: 100pk
Not a problem :3
Braxien: Oh! A request! I'll add it to the board right away! Hopefully someone will pick it up soon! We'll find your item! This I swear!
LesbiQueen's AvatarLesbiQueen
heyo! quick question: i know fusions aren’t allowed but are deltas/retypes?
hewwo! im new here! my avatar is an offical sprite of slowpoke from pokemon silver!! so are the cute runners in my signature!

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page