PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sanctuary of Rerin

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Ebony shrugged. "We'll see what we can do I guess. None of us know how to fix it last I checked." She sped up slightly, just to make sure they weren't left behind but not enough for it to offend Spirit. ((Please help i keep spelling Ebony, Ebong))
Polls LF Deltas! PFP by Poppy Charmander Type Race: 277
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
Boyd stopped “Do any of you guys know the way to the crystal” Why didn’t i focus on this in my studies more... “Do we need like Oranguru glue to stick the crystal back together?”
Avatar Durant AFD pokemon showdown ‘Heh Kevin Durant’ *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Spirit walked in silence as she looked around at the others. She wasn't usually one to stay quiet, but truth be told, she was embarrassed to jump into something she had no idea about. She silently wished in her head that someone knew the way. Perhaps one of the group members' family told them about it. It wasn't uncommon for caregivers of the Crystal to pass on their knowledge to their descendants.
Self proclaimed Queen of Dunsparce!

click my babes?

sylveon sprite by jujoaura, fennekin sprite by hyuka, profile picture by lesbiqueen
Bump

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page