PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Sanctuary of Rerin

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Mentioned in the setup! Use the rules feel free to post
Avatar Durant AFD pokemon showdown ‘Heh Kevin Durant’ *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
The two humans huddled close together, hiding from the former Tyranitar stomping about. Having the form of a bodybuilder clearly didn't matter as the man was lashing out at anyone who got too close. "Ready, Felix?" Koray breathed out, tensing in preparation of running. He more felt than heard Felix's answering rumble of "Ready, brother." The two stayed put for a moment longer, waiting for the man to turn just right... "Now." The former Riolu went out first, sensors flapping in the wind as he darted past the man and ducked around, catching his attention for one critical moment. Felix went out next, his longer strides easily letting him catch up to them and distracting the former Tyranitar once more. Both proceeded to run straight down the street, having confused the man enough so that they had a head start before he tried to run after them. They flopped down onto the grass a little later on, winded from having run so far. It was mostly grass around them, a sort of plains area it seemed. The former Luxio let out a breathless laugh. "That was wild," he exclaimed, rolling a little to free his tail from underneath him. For a moment he admired the crescent moon shape at the end of it until Koray replied. "I suppose it was," the former Riolu agreed, shifting to prop themselves up with their elbows, "But we need to be a bit more careful brother. We have no idea what caused this to happen, or how to fix it. We also have no idea how long this will last." Felix sighed, nodding. "Yeah, I guess," he answered in a low voice. "Can we just stay here for a little bit though?" The former Riolu thought for a moment, and then sighed with a slight smile. "Sure Felix. We can stay a little longer."
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Spirit huddled close under the Yache berry bush. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. A former Raticate, a wild Dunsparce's natural enemy, was lurking close by. Apparently turning human had given most Pokemon human emotions - but not all, Spirit now knew. She had tried approaching the Raticate, but figured out soon enough that he was not a friend. "Come here, you little snake," the Raticate said with a hint of madness in his tone. "I know you're close by..." She tried digging in the ground to hide herself. Alas, her newly found limbs worked nothing like her tail, and barely anything happened. "Old habits..." she thought. "We were all affected differently by the death of Diancie, I guess."
Self proclaimed Queen of Dunsparce!

click my babes?

sylveon sprite by jujoaura, fennekin sprite by hyuka, profile picture by lesbiqueen
Ebony padded quietly through a small area of woodland. Being a predator had its perks... when it came down to smaller prey species. She left the woods, munching on a pecha berry. She walked on the edge of the woods, thinking about what had happened. She headed off in the direction of lights, in hopes of finding other umbreon, or pokemon who want to fix this.
Polls LF Deltas! PFP by Poppy Charmander Type Race: 277
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
Boyd has been unconscious after a long night of working, he had awakened to peculiar, as a ghost Pokémon and a ground Pokémon he didn’t have a lot of enemies, he tried to reason with some of the predators but wasn’t working, he gave eventually and decided that more work would need to be done
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
After a few hours worth of resting the two boys were ready to move on. The grassy plains, while nice, were not suitable for long-term living. Koray took the lead, his red sensors swaying in the breeze while Felix followed behind, tail flicking back and forth. It wasn't long before they could hear a new voice... Though it definitely wasn't a nice one. "Koray," Felix whispered, "I think it's a Raticate." He nodded, thinking furiously. His normal attributes wouldn't be of much help, even if his former type gave him a couple advantages. A Raticate was very likely to have kept the teeth, or something similar that could be used to hurt. Then again, what exactly was the Raticate looking for? "Felix, can you find what it's searching for? I'll try to find the predator and see what it has." Felix nodded silently, dropping to hands and knees and crawling forwards once he reached the edge of the woods. Moving like this felt halfway natural, but he knew he wasn't supposed to in a body like this. He spied something underneath a bush and dropped lower, head briefly resting against the forest floor to see a girl huddled there. Felix crawled a bit closer and, after grabbing a loose branch from the ground before he stepped on it, lightly poked her on the leg.
Spirit flinched and focused on mysterious person for a few seconds. Her eyesight wasn't much help in identifying them, but she thought she saw....a Luxio? She could make out a frame of hair that resembled a mane. She smiled brightly and turned her face up towards the former Luxio. "Hello! Are you friendly?" The Raticate immediately heard Spirit and began trudging towards the bush. "Ah ha! Can't stay hidden for much long-er!" He grinned and revealed a set of abnormally sharp teeth. Although he had only been in this form for around 12 hours, it appeared that he had already mastered the gait of humans (though with a limp). However, his mind was corrupted, and his Pokemon senses seemed to override the human ones. It was a horrid sight to see.
Ebony heard the laugh, and made her way towards it. She watched the raticate close in on two figures next to a berry bush. She stumbled slightly, due to already being kinda clutzy, and a branch snagging her tail. She crouched and looked around for something to throw. She decided to use part of the branch that had caused her to stumble. She broke part of it off and flung it at the raticate, barely missing him.
Boyd wasn’t very far away when he saw what was happening, he should’ve went to help but his instinct to learn more got to him, he kept mental notes on the behavior of the Pokhumans, Intersting, I guess the apple didn’t fall far from the tree, similar behaviors as expected he went on like this for a few minutes then realizing Thats a lot of Pokémon, maybe I should help he was pretty used to the whole walking on two legs thing sense as a Pokémon he did, he ran over as fast as he could, “Everyone please calm down! This is unneeded!”
The Raticate noticed that he was surrounded. He considered fighting them off, but soon realized that it wasn't worth it and he'd likely be beaten easily. In an act of fear, he slashed his claws at the nearest person and ran, leaving only a fallen off whisker in his place. "Thank you so much for scaring him off!" Spirit cried, crawling out from underneath the bush. She attempted to get up, fell, and got up again (this time successfully.) She wrapped her rather short arms around everyone she could see and smiled joyfully. "I guess you guys are looking for Diancie and the shattered crystal too?"

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page